Sick Day

Max's POV
(wait to press play)
____________________________

I'm so sick. Sick of life. Well that and I'm actually throwing up. Everyone's at work, I'm so alone. I don't know how to feel. I'm so happy for Ross, but I love (Y/N) so much. I want to be with her, but she's dating my best friend. Ross is like my brother. As angry as he makes me at times, I can't imagine life without him. Suddenly I hear the door open. The fuck? Who would be here now?

It's (Y/N)? What is she doing here?

"Max? Hey! Are you feeling better? I brought you some soup."

"Oh wow that's really sweet (Y/N). Thank you so much! I'm feeling *cough* *sniff* a bit better. Okay I feel like shit. Thanks for coming. I've been alone all day."

"No problem. I did some of my scheduled videos yesterday when I saw you leave in case this happened. You probably knew that when I got home real late."

"I was out cold at home actually. I didn't notice anything. That's really sweet of you though." I blushed.

"No problem. Here's your soup. You wanna watch some TV?" She handed me my soup and looked at the TV.

"Yeah! What do you wanna watch?"

"Let me just turn it-" she turned the TV on and froze. So did I.

"Fuck." she said as she dropped the remote. "I-I can explain." I looked at the TV. Netflix was pulled up and it said "Big Time Rush" (COMEBACK QUEEN RIGHT HERE) "I-I must've left my Netflix on. I watch this sometimes. Don't judge." She blushed.

"(Y/N)-"

"It's just such a good show with great characters and a great plot and-"

"(Y/N)!" I got her attention.

"Yeah?"

"It's my Netflix account. It says Max on there. I watch this when I'm bored."

She stood there and pondered her life for a moment. I laughed and so did she.

"Well I don't that much. But it's got good songs. And good actors." I said.

"Yeah same. Man, you get me." She said, laughing.

"You wanna watch some?" I said, blushing a bit.

"Yeah sure." She replied.

We sat on opposite sides of the couch. She got up to get some water during the theme and was singing and dancing to it the whole way down to the fridge. I laughed. When she came back she sat right next to me, almost touching. I tensed up a bit.

"What's wrong? I don't bite silly." She tapped my nose which I hate, but when she did it I found it amusing.
_______________________________
Your POV
____________________________

Max is so awesome. I think we're gonna end up being best friends.

Let's see. In the few days I'm here I've reunited with my brother, got my first amazing boyfriend, and my future best friend. Washington is so great.

I sat next to him and he tensed up. "What's wrong? I don't bite silly." I tapped his nose and he giggled.

He went to the bathroom in the middle of an episode, and City Is Ours came on the TV. I heard Max singing through the door. (The song is there if u want) When he came back I joined in. We had an epic duet. We were both sliding around in our socks. Just as the song ended, Ross and Tim walked in.
_______________________________
Max's POV
_______________________________

"Don't judge us. We jam out to Nickelodeon." I said, realizing I was feeling much better.

"I thought you were sick." said Tim.

"I am sick. I'm just not vomiting anymore. Plus (Y/N) was here to make me feel like I wasn't being stabbed from the inside out for a while." I said, replying to him.

"Well that was very sweet of you." Ross said, wrapping his arm around (Y/N)

"Why, thank you." (Y/N) replied, kissing him on the cheek.

Great day today. Well until Ross walked in and they got all lovey-dovey (idk I needed a rhyme) but (Y/N) and I really bonded. Gosh I love her.
_______________________________
Yay I did something productive and updated. Hope everyone's enjoying so far. I wish I could update more often. Love you all ;)