Back to Work

Your POV
____________________________
FUCK!

It's Monday.

Oh well. Time to go back to work!

The viewers know I'm dating Ross, Max isn't sick anymore, this can't be bad.

I got up and got dressed. I looked in everyone else's rooms and they were still asleep. Hehehe.

I pulled out my phone and started recording. I whispered so they wouldn't wake up before I pulled out my

"Hey guys it's (Y/N). Ross, Max, and Tim are still asleep and I've got a little something to wake them up." I held up an air horn. "This should be good."

I blew the air horn and they all instantly popped up. Almost in unison. I couldn't see it, but I heard it.

"AHH" Ross screamed
"HUH?" Tim yelled
"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Max freaked out.

I heard a plop. Someone fell off of their bed. Ross and Tim bursted out. Haha it was Max. Max came out short after, looking angry.

"(Y/N)? The fuck?" He yelled. I was laughing so hard.

Tim and Ross rubbed their eyes. "Why (Y/N)?" Ross whined.

"Because it's time for work!" I yelled, trying to keep the vlog productive.

"You're vlogging?" Tim said, once he saw my phone. "Yup."

Suddenly I heard three buzzes. They all have alarms set. Well it's lecture time.

"Do you know what that sound is?" Max said, knowing I know the answer.

"It's Ross time?" I said, smiling.

Max sighed and walked away to get ready.

Adam is gonna love this. I sent it to his phone and he almost instantly texted back.

A: 😂👌🏻👏🏻 that's great
You: Haha thanks, I knew it'd be good quality content 👍🏻
A: That's hilarious. What was that plop?
You: Max fell off of his bed 😂
A: HAHA! Oh god that's priceless.
You: Mind if I upload it to my channel?
A: You can upload that to SkyDoesThings. This is perfect.
You: Really? Wow thanks 😁.
A: No problem. See you at work. Love you sis 😘
You: love you too 💕

Today is already starting off great.
They all walked back out and looked mad. I expected it. They'll be fine by the car ride.

Max and Tim walked out the door. Ross got a cup of water first.

"Hey Ross." I said.

"Ye?" He replied, then sipping his water.

"I love you. Don't be mad at me please." I said, making the puppy dog eyes.

He looked at his phone then smirked at me.

"I love you too. I'm not mad. Come on let's go." He replied, still smirking.

"Okay.." I said, confused.

The fuck was that smirk?
_______________________________
Ross's POV
_______________________________

(Y/N) is not prepared for what she has coming. The challenge video that we have for today. We're gonna switch her out for Barney. I left Adam a text when she blew the air horn. We've done this challenge before, well I haven't, and I'm not looking forward to it. But it's a good way to get her back. Mwahaha.

*time skip to the challenge*
_______________________________
Your POV
_______________________________
I was just told that Barney needed to film extra videos and that I needed to fill in for him for the challenge video that they're about to shoot. They won't tell me what it is, since it's my first challenge. I just got in front of the cameras and they started shooting.