Letters From Home

Ross's POV
____________________________

I walked through the front door with the mail in my hand.

Let's see

Bills
Bills
Bills
Ah! It's for (Y/N)

"(Y/N)!" I yelled, because I didn't know where she was

She ran downstairs. Soon Max followed. Then Tim.

"What? What's wrong?" She said quickly, a bit startled

"Mail."

"Really? You scared the shit outta me." She said, annoyed.

Tim walked back upstairs, realizing nothing important was happening. Max stayed.

I froze. Looking at the letter.

"What's wrong?" She said, sounding more nervous.

"It's-"

how do I say this

"It's...from Pennsylvania. Is this your old address?"

I handed her the letter. She looked at it and nearly dropped it.

"Y-yeah. It is." she stuttered.

Max and I both had our mouths wide open. She's been here about three days! The only possible way that it could've gotten here is if it was mailed...right when she left.

Oh my gosh.

I looked at her. She read the whole thing. Her hand went over her mouth as she started to sob. But..why? She hated living there. The only one that cared about her was...

"It's from my brother." she said, still sobbing.

"What does it say? I asked. Max walked up closer. She handed me the letter. Max read it from over my shoulder.

Dear Sissy,
Its me. Yes I wrote it when you just left. Mom and dad are a mess. And not because you left. They're worried that they'll be known as the "terrible parents who chased two kids away". They haven't spoken a word to me. You'll probably already started at work by the time you read this, and I hope you're enjoying your time there. I will watch you and Adam as much as I can without mom and dad stopping me. Tell him I said hi! I'll try to write again. You have no idea how hard it was to write this without them asking what I was doing. I love you!

From,
(L/B/N)

Max and I looked at each other. We didn't know what to say. He spoke first.

"I-I'm sorry. I know you love him a lot. It took him a lot of guts to send that."

"Yeah. It did. If there's anything we can do to help-" I said, but was interrupted

"Call Adam. Tell him to come down. He needs to see this." She said, sounding serious.

I looked at Max. He nodded.
_______________________________
Max's POV
____________________________

I pulled my phone out and dialed Adam's number. This happened so soon. I was expecting at least a month in before a letter. He picked up.

M: Adam. Can you come down?
A: I've got Mason. What's wrong?
M: It's (Y/N).
A: Is she hurt?
M: You could say that.
A: What? What do you mean? Is she hurt or not?
M: Well...not physically. Look she asked me to call you and have you come down. I shouldn't be the one to explain this. Please? You can bring Mason with you.
A: Alright. I'll be right there.
M: Thanks.
A: Yup

*hangs up*

"He's on his way."

"Thanks Max." (Y/N) said, face still stained with tears.

"Anytime."

*about 5 mins later*
_______________________________
Adam's POV
_______________________________
I'm concerned for (Y/N). What does he mean "not physically". I pulled up to their house. I picked up Mason and walked in.
(Y/N), Max, and Ross were all on the couch. (Y/N) is covered in tears and is looking at a piece of paper. Ross has his arm around her. And Max has his hand on her shoulder.

"What's wrong?!" I yelled.

"R-read this." She said, stuttering her words.

Max walked up to me "Here I'll hold Mason." He said, taking him from my arms.

"Thanks." I replied

"No problem."

(Y/N) handed me the paper. I read it. My mouth fell wide open. (L/B/N). It's really him. He remembers me! But our parents, those assholes. So many thoughts are going through my head at once. I didn't even notice myself tearing up. "Tell him I said hi!" I waved to the paper.

She ran in and hugged me. "He's so hurt. I feel awful." She said, face in my chest. "You did nothing wrong. It's all their fault." I said, trying to comfort her. Max was trying to keep Mason from crying. Ross was tearing up, but trying to hide it.

Tears began to stream down my face. "I promise. If we ever see them...I'll let them know what they did to us. To him. Heartless assholes they are. You didn't deserve this, neither did (L/B/N).

They'll pay...They'll pay.
_______________________________
Well here's another sad one. Sorry if I stabbed anyone with feels. Love you all ;)
____________________________