Chapter 2

"Huh?" I ask
More than just a pretty snack
???
Glory is just a psychotic mystery that is going to kill me. No. Worse than killing me.
"Well, cutie," she stroked my cheek. "I thought you were just a snack. But now, I can use the fake key to get the real key."
Oh god.
She can do anything to me, but if she goes anywhere near Dawn... or Willow...
Willow!
She's coming to save me.
"Don't for one second think that your little girlfriend is going to save you." She looks me dead in the eye
"You're the reason your girlfriend is going to die."
Then I lose it.
"IF YOU GO ANY WHERE NEAR HER, I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!"
She just looks at me and laughs "You've got spunk kid, I'm really starting to like you."
She grabs my hand even tighter "Don't worry, by the time I get to her, you'll be the one killing her."
I grit my teeth "If you for one second think I would ever... ever heard Willow, you've got another thing coming."
She laughs again
"TARA!" I look past Glory to see Willow's ginger head bouncing through the crowd
"OVER HEAR!" I yell "GLORY IS H-" Glory covers my mouth and holds tight. She's starting to suffocate me.
"Listen here, sweetie, I'm the one talking." She turns to face Willow, who is standing right in front of us.
"If touch Tara again, I will kill you." The look on Willow's face rips my insides to shreds. Her eyes instantly dart to my bloody hand "Oh god... Tara... baby..."
"Now now. I hate to break up a cute reunion, but I have a message."
I try to wriggle away from Glory, but she holds me tighter. Willow sees the pain in my eyes, and just stops.
"Now, little Willow. The most powerful witch in Sunnydale. Guess who has your girlfriend? Me. So, guess who has the power in this situation." Glory gives Willow a look of challenge. As if she's asking her to fight. "Do you have any idea how rude it is not answering my question? Do you want me to make you answer?" She squeezes my hand tighter so more blood pours out
"NO! Y-you have the power." Willow says
"Good good. Now, run along and tell your friends, tell the slayer, that I have one of you. If you try to rescue her, harm me or my minions, or do anything I don't like, I kill her. Tell them I'll trade this one for the key. Oh, and it's a limited time deal."
Fear shoots through me, what happens at the end of the deal?
She takes her hand from my mouth. "Anything you want to tell your girl?"
I swallow, look Willow in the eye.
"I love you, don't do what she says. Keep the key safe." Tears roll down my cheeks.
"No, Tara, I'm not, I can't."
"You can. I love you."
Glory covers my mouth again "You two are so cute, I might actually keep you both. Oh wait, I'm evil. I'm bad. I'm keeping you two apart. So, you heard your girl. Go." Glory makes a motion to shoo Willow away.
I look at her one more time, and try to say go.
Willow goes to say something to stop Glory, but instead says "Tara, I'll save you. I love you."
Then she turns away.

"Well, she wasn't the most loyal." I bite Glory's palm. "OW! You are so rude. I like you. Now, let's take you to your new home."