Chapter 7

Her lips are hot against mine. She runs her fingers through my hair. For a moment, I'm to stunned to do anything, but I get over the shock and start kissing her back. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close to me. She knows what I'm doing and moves her hands down my shoulders. She pulls away and gasps for breath, she puts her lips to my ear "We'll do this later." Then she pushes me away.
"So, 10 days. All you've got." She turns to me "We've got 10 days."
She walks up to the camera, smiles at it then turns it off.
"Well done, Cutie! That was amazing and you are a great kisser."
"What? Was that fa-"
"The kiss wasn't fake. You are a very kissable person, like, I could kiss you so much like you don't even know."
Oh. Oh wow. She wanted to kiss me. She wanted to kiss me. Wow.
"Why are you kissing me?"
A smile creeps up on her lips "Want me to kiss you again?"
"Yes."
She looks disappointed "Aren't you forgetting something?"
I pause. What am I forgetting oh god "Willow."
Glory puts her hand on my shoulder "Took you way too long. If you were as close as you were when you called to her on the bench, you'd never have kissed me."
I look at her, then I look down at my feet. How could I kiss her? I look her in the eyes again. "I kissed you, because," I swallow "I kissed you, because I, you protect me. You know me. You understand me because you've seen into my mind and you know how to make me- make me." I can't finish the sentence. My mind and my heart hurt, I fold around my stomach and fall to the ground.
"Don't finish if you don't want to."
"No, I want to. I need to."
"I know what you were about to say."
"And I need you to hear what I'm about to say."
She gives me a quick kiss on the lips. "I know you, I know exactly what you mean. I won't take anything you say and blow it out of proportion, Cutie." She kisses my cheek.
She walks over to pick up the camcorder. "One more thing, you give me a reason to be me. You help me stay myself." Then she walks away to get her minions to deliver the message.
That gives me time alone.
Why would I kiss Glory, when Willow is still out there, maybe trying to get Buffy to help me. I'm in love with Willow, she's the only person I should be kissing like that.
But if I kissed Glory like that, do I still love Willow?
Or...
Oh no.
I'm in love with Glory.