Chapter 9

I turn to face her.
"You... love me?"
She kisses me.
"I love you, Cutie."
She wraps her arms around me, pulling me closer.
"I love you too."
She kisses my neck and breaths loudly.
"Before this goes any further. The Slayer's gang sent a reply."
I pull away. The Slayer? Oh, Buffy. Her gang? Then I remember Willow.
She puts the camcorder on.

Buffy: Glory. You sent a message, now it's my turn. You will never get the Key, no matter what you do.
The Key is mine, regardless of what you say or do.
Willow: Buffy, let me talk for a minute. Tara,
What? Who's Tara?
I know you can hear me. Ever since you were taken from me, I haven't slept. Buffy has been-
Buffy: Shut up, Willow.
Willow: No, I have to talk to my girlfriend
Girlfriend?
Tara, I've tried to save you. I spent every moment worrying about what awful things were happening to you. Then I saw the message, seeing to you saying those things made me die a little. Knowing that you were being made to... to say those things. Calling her great and all powerful. Then- then
She's crying now
Then she comes over and starts kissing you. I couldn't watch. Then- then you start kissing her back. I thought that was just an act, but I saw the passion. You- you love her.
She stops talking and walks away. The Slayer picks up the camera and says "If you want the Key, come and get it. No trade, the deal's off. Kill her for all I care." Then she covers the camera with her hand and the video cuts out.

Who were they talking about? Tara?
"Glory, who's Tara?"
She kisses me, "Not anyone that matters."
"No, tell me who she is."
"She doesn't matter. Only 3 people matter to me. Cutie," she kisses me "myself, and the Key."
"Stop saying that. Who is Tara. Is she Willow's girlfriend?"
She puts her finger to my lips "Cutie. Willow and Tara went out. They dated. But Willow was getting really powerful, so powerful it frightened Tara. They were meant to love each other, but Tara felt too scared to speak her mind. One day, Tara and Willow had a fight. Willow walked away from Tara, leaving her. Tara went out, and was kidnapped. Willow did nothing until it was too late."
She's finished the story, thinking that was enough. "Who kidnapped Tara?"
"Tara wasn't kidnapped. She was taken into protection, but she refused to believe it. She said her girlfriend would save her, but her girlfriend never came. Instead, her girlfriend sent her a message saying that she knew their relationship wasn't real."
She takes her fingers down from my lips, and moves them over so they're just above my heart. "I love you, Cutie. I will treat you better than that Willow ever did."
Huh? How could I know how Willow treated me, if I never-
Oh.
That can't be true.
"Cutie. Look at me. Something's wrong. Let me tell you something, what ever you're worrying about doesn't matter. All that matters, is us." She's kissing me again. I start kissing her back. She's right, if I'm hers, then all of my worries are hers, so I don't have to worry about anything.
She puts her hands on my back and begins pulling off my dress. I feel her hands gliding down my back. I dig my fingers into her back, clawing her dress off. We only stop kissing to cleanly take our clothes off. She's looking at me, speechless. Her hands go down my sides, stopping at my waist. "You're mine." Is all she says. Her hands go all over my body and I slowly fall under her spell.
I belong to her.