Chapter 3

Glory took her hand away from my mouth, and wiped in on her dress. "You drew blood, you bitch. You have good teeth, don't use them to bite your superiors." She slapped me across the face.
"Ow, for s-someone so eager to make me like them, slapping me ac-" she slapped me again.
"For someone so smart, you keep forgetting that I can suck your brains out. I got a taste." She licked her fingers "and it tastes really, really nice. Like... what do you humans like to eat? I don't care. It tastes nice. And I wouldn't hesitate finishing the meal." I swallow, she has the power in this situation. She sees this in my eyes "Good, now, I'm going to take my hand and cover your eyes. Now, no peeking." She takes her hand and places it over my eyes. I take I deep breath "When I take my hand away, you'll be in your new house."
"W-where? W-what?" I ask
"Sshhh, you're coming home.
Then everything goes black.

***

Glory took her hand from my eyes, but her other hand still gripped my hand "Welcome home."
I suddenly lose the ability to speak. I'm in a room so large, with lots of paintings scattered across the walls with lots of animal prints, weird sculptures and fluffy chairs.
"Now," Glory clapped her hands in excitement "I can't wait to give you a tour. Now, here are some large windows, so you can see this world burn when I get the Key, You can sit..." She looked around the room and found a seat. She threw me into the chair and leapt next to me. "So, cutie." I hate that nickname. "We're just gonna sit here and talk. I'm going to show you why I need the Key, and that your precious little friends are really the bad guys." She pinched my cheek "So, cutie."
"I don't like that name." I whisper to myself
"What? You don't like that name? A name that I spent a whole half a second thinking of!"
I know this isn't a big deal, and I should probably back down "M-my name is Tar-"
"No, not any more. You're mine now."
Wait. What?
Glory put her arm around me "You see, when we were having that cute moment on that bench, I could've just," she puts both of her palms to the side of my head and drummed her fingers on it. I knew what she was saying "taken your mind. But, I didn't. So now, I own it. Now now, don't even think about questioning me. I. Own. You."
A single tear rolled down my cheek, I couldn't help stopping it. "Get, away, from, me."
Glory held me tighter and rested her head on mine "Aaaaw, cutie, I never meant to make you cry. Here, let me sort that out." She turned her head and used her finger to wipe the tear from my cheek. "When I said that, I didn't want to hurt you, honest. Trust me, if I said something intended to hurt you," she put her face less than an inch away from mine "you'd know." She returned to resting her head on mine, and started twirling my hair between her fingers "I merely intended to educate you. Let you know how the world really works."
Wait... educate? What's she going to do? Make me write lines?
Glory is really amazing
Wow, less than an hour with this woman and my grammar has already jumped off a cliff and died. Which is what might happen to me, if I'm lucky.
"Hey cutie, you've been really quiet, say something - no, please not let me goooooo or my Willow is going to save me or anything like that. You're really boring like that."
"Umm, I- I-" I really have nothing to say to her, the only this pressing on my mind is the argument with Willow. But Glory is really not the person I want to talk to about that. But it is something I need to talk about.
"Huh? Cutie. I know there's something pressing on your mind. I tasted it. Remember, I saw how your pretty little mind works, and something happened to you today and it's been on your mind this whole time." She holds me tighter, but not in a threatening way, or in an aggressive way. It was like she just wanted to hold me. The weird thing was, it was really nice, it was actually comforting knowing that a psychotic goddess had her arms wrapped around you and was calling you "cutie". I turned to look at her "Me and Willow, we had a fight this morning. Like, a really big fight that ended with her just walking out." Why am I telling her this? She'll just use it against us in the future.
I stay quiet after this, waiting for her to make a quip about this.
Instead, she continues to run her fingers through my hair "Wait... what? You two can't fight. That WillWitch has absolutely no reason to argue with you, Cutie. Any reasonable person would know that anything you say has no bad intentions. She's an idiot for leaving you like that. Then, she let's you get threatened and kidnapped by the person who has been tormenting your little gang for the past months. If I hadn't held you hostage and had just fed on your mind like I'd intended, you'd just be another crazy. And what decent girlfriend would let that happen to the woman they "love"?"
She treats this like a legitimate question, and waited for an answer.
"Um... I really don't know." I mutter.
She waited in silence, just stroking my hair "Look, Cutie, if you don't wanna say."
I lean back onto her shoulder and exhale "No, no, I want to talk." I let my body relax and tell her everything.