Chapter 8

I'm in love with Glory.
I can't, though.
I love Willow.
But Willow isn't here. She hasn't come to save me.
Glory's here, and she's been protecting me.
I hear Glory walk back into the room, followed by a group of her minions. "You don't mind them having your jacket, for the message. We have a whole new set of outfits for you to try on, you don't need the jacket." She's inches from my face now, I can feel her breath on my cheeks.
"You can have whatever you want. You own me."
"You're learning fast, Cutie. Keep going like this, and I might actually like mortals. Ones like you at least." She rests her head on my shoulder "You complete me. You know that, right? You keep me from going mad in this stupid dimension."
I wrap my arms around her. "Glory, I l-"
She puts her finger on my lips "Sshh, don't say that."
"Why not?"
"Because. I want to own you." She wraps her arms around me "You're mine, Cutie. I never want you to forget that, okay. I own you." She kisses my neck and walks away.
The minions leave with the camcorder and jacket. So I'm left alone, and that's when it hits me.
Willow is going to watch that video.
I kissed Glory in that video.
Willow is going to see me kissing Glory.
And she'll hate me.
Then I hear Glory screaming. I run over to her "WHAT'S HAPPENING!? ARE YOU OKAY?"
I'm holding her hands, but she's just screaming like I'm not there.
"GO!" She screams at me "GO TO YOUR ROOM! GET AWAY FROM ME!"
I back away from her.
"No, please. Get away from me. No matter what you hear, stay in your room till I come and get you."
"No. I'm not leaving you."
She grabs my hands "Go." Her eyes show pain, like this is the only thing to help her.
I turn around and go to my room, but why am I going? I just keep walking.
I get to my room and close the door behind me.
I sink to the ground.
The minions have delivered the message, Willow has seen the message and seen me kissing Glory.
If the Scoobies were going to save me, they certainly aren't now. They're probably laughing at me, thinking I was betraying them from the start.
I just lie on the floor for a while. What am I doing? Why did I let this happen? What sort of person am I?
I sit and stay there, with no motivation to move.

***

"Cutie?"
I wake up to Glory looking at me. Her face is really pale.
"Yeah?"
"Come on up, Cutie. Let's go downstairs and help sort out your problems."
She takes my hand and leads me down the stairs "You've been up there for about 2 days, I- I didn't hear anything. I got worried."
We sat down on one of the chairs, she wrapped arm around me. "I know what you're thinking. And I know what will help."
"Killing me?"
"What?!" She's looking me in the eye "Why do you want to die?"
"I don't know who I am anymore."
"Let me help you." She holds me close to her, so close I can feel her chest rise and fall with every breath. "You're my Cutie. I own you. I could've taken your mind, but I didn't. You're mine. And you're in love with me. You can't admit it, but I know you do. The crazy thing is," she stops. I reach for her hand and hold it tight. "The crazy thing is that I love you too."