The Boys Next Door (Larry and Ziam Werewolf AU)

Chapter One: New Beginnings

Harry

                As the van pulled up, with an old truck behind it, to one of the house a little out of the way in Huntersville, the crunching of stones was the only thing Harry Styles heard during his morning rounds. Curousity in him sparked, as he came as close to the house as he dared. The woods that surrounded it coated him enough, but he didn’t want anyone to question or  tell anyone that there was a chocolate coloured, giant wolf on the run.        No. That had happened once before, and they didn’t need another ‘Taylor’ accident, as the rest of the pack called it.

                Two bodies, both male, but one human and the other werewolf, came out of the truck, and 5 girls (one older woman, the mother, Harry assumed, and four daughters) came out of the van. The girls ran into the house imdeatily, but all groaned when they heard their mother calling that Louis and Liam got first pick on rooms.

                The two boys- Louis and Liam, Harry guessed again, though he couldn’t tell which was which- grinned at each other and high-five, before beginning to get boxes out of the back of the truck. The mother smiled at them, and offered to help, but the werewolf shooed her away.

                “We’ve got it aunt Jay.” The werewolf stated, grabbed one of the bigger boxes.

                “And by we, Liam means him.” The human- Louis- said, his grin could he heard from the forest.

                There was a small huff from the other, Liam. “Yeah, yeah. Go and get our room, you lazy sod.”

                Louis ruffled his hair, and went in with his mother. Harry took the time to change back into human (taking the pants out of his mouth beforehand though) and pulled on the pants ha had brought with him. He needed to talk to this rouge.

                “I was wondering when you’d come out.” Liam stated, as soon as Louis and Jay were in the house.

                “So you knew I was there.” Harry said, sizing him up. He was nothing like the human. While Liam was tall, broad and muscular, Louis was short, thin and looked like he weighted the same as feather.

                “I could smell you. Faintly, but solid.” He said, shifting the weight of the box.

                Harry nodded. “You came here before contacting the alpha.”

                “I did.” Liam said stiffly, before glancing at the house. “They don’t know. I’m a cousin, and I was bitten. They know nothing, and I can’t have them find out.”

                “You’ll have to talk to the alpha still.” Harry pointed out, though failing to mention he was alpha (well… kind of alpha, but Liam didn’t need ot know either of those facts).

                “I was going to go for a run and find the pack house, though I suppose you do border runs.” Liam raised an eyebrow.

                “We do.” Before Harry could continue, Louis came back out of the house.

                “Liam, what’s- oh.” He said, noticing Harry. “Who are you?”

                “Harry.” Harry stated, looking Louis up and down. Still tiny. Still small.

                Louis nodded. “I’m Louis. That’s Liam. And, if you don’t mind me asking, why are you here?” He put a hand on his hip, his tone holding slight sass to it.