Chapter Ten: I Know

Wooo! Longest chapter I've writen, like, ever. I'm very proud :') And this story is at chapter ten! Party time! 

Lucy xox

Zayn

The two wolves ran for what felt likes hours (and actually was hours), until Zayn led Liam to the pack house.

I’m hungry. Zayn stated, flopping on the ground.

Go get some food then. Liam flopped down as well, his head landing on Zayn’s stomach.

Uggghhhh. Zayn groans, That one hurt.

Liam gives him a sheepish look. Sorry.

Harry, Louis and Niall come out of the house before Zayn can reply, and the three head over to the wolf pile that’s Zayn and Liam.

“Awwwh.” Louis coos, unable to help it. “After you get over the fact that they’re freaking wolves, they’re adorable!”

Liam lets out a low growl, as if the idea offended him and it vibrates through Zayn who only just holds back a happy sigh. Harry! Tell him I’m manly!

Harry lets out a laugh, and Louis and Niall give him strange looks. “Liam says that he’s ‘manly’”

“How the hell do you know that?” Louis asked, surprised and interested.

“Pack thing. When they’re wolves, we can kind of like… Speak to each mentally?”

“Huh.” Louis says, “And here I was, thinking you could just understand barking.”

Harry attempts to give him a glare, but it turns into a more fond look than anything else. Zayn barks at him, getting Harry’s attention. “What?” He asked, wrapping an arms around Louis, who seems to fit almost perfectly beside him.

“Hey Megan.” Niall grinned at the girl who just walks up.

“Hi Niall.” She smiled back at him, before bowing her head respectfully at Zayn and Harry. “Hello.”

“No need.” Harry said simply, “I’m not alpha yet. My father’s still going strong.”

Megan smiled at him as well, before turning to Liam and Zayn. “Zayn and… Liam, right?”

Yup. Liam thinks towards her, and has to hold back a grin, since he’s been told it’s creepy.

It is. Zayn thinks to him, licking the side of his face affectionately. Liam licks his face back, laughing in his head.

Shut up. Not my fault my wolf is a freaking beast who looks homicidal all the time. He laughed.

Megan and Niall have begun talking about something else, Niall pulling out all the big guns for flirting, making her blush constantly.

Looks like all the teaching paid off. Liam remarks, then explains, obviously sensing Zayn’s confusion. Louis and Harry, and kind of me, were teaching him how to flirt last night.

Zayn made an understanding noise in his head, before nudging Liam to the forest, as if asking if he wanted to change back. Liam nodded, and the two went into the forest, and changed back into their human forms, and got dressed again. The two walked back to the clearing/backyard, talking about going to see the Batman movie that day.

“I promise I won’t leave you high and dry again.” Liam smiled, and Zayn felt his heart flutter.

“It’s fine, really.” Zayn said, only half lying. He was jealous of Niall, that Liam had ditched him because of the hybrid, but he also understood that school was pretty damn important. “You guys had a project.”