15: Harry told you so

[15: Harry told you so]

.___.

There was so many people out at the entrance of the show; so many other celebrities on the red carpet outside.

I hadn't been to a Victoria Secret fashion show before and I was both nervous and excited at the same time.

Harry was tapping away at the seat beside him as I glance out the same window he was. His eyes trained focused on the scenery around us; taking every little thing in. But I think that's what he does though, and that's just who he is.

"You know," he said flicking his eyes over to me, "you're staring love." Instead of getting embarrassed, I just shrugged nodding.

"I was." He raised an eyebrow and turned his face to me.

"You do that a lot?" He cracks a smile as I cross a leg over the other.

"No. But you do." He raises an eyebrow as I kick his leg with mine. "Relax Harry, you just look really nice." I complimented and watched our car pull up slowly to the entrance of the show.

Oh shit. We didn't think this through. We were going to get out of the same car together and paparazzi will be all over us.

"Well you look beautiful." Biting my lip, I looked at him with worry laced in my features. "What? You don't want to be beautiful?" He nervously joked.

"Are we getting out at the same time." Harry shrugged and undid his seatbelt as I hesitantly followed.

"I should think so." He smiled as I looked at my shoes. Oh great. "Why?"

"Because people are going to assume things Harry. I mean, you and I getting out of a car together will look really... intimate." His eyes looked between both of mine with his hard focused expression on.

I clasped my hands together in my lap and exhaled a shaky breath.

"Madeline," Harry took me by surprise and took one of my hands in his. I looked up at him for both of his hands to rub mine in reassurance, "the paparazzi don't matter. Nobody that makes you feel this way matters."

The driver then shut his door and came around to ours. My heart beat picked up.

"It doesn't matter what they think," Harry said like nothing had fazed him, "you are beautiful. Don't let other people decipher your next actions."

The driver opened our door slowly and I snatched my hands back. Harry frowned but quickly composed himself as people outside screamed wildly.

He was right. I couldn't let other people's opinions get to me. I had never before and I won't now.

I'm not entirely confident with stepping out of this car but I'm not going to let anyone know.

I'm Madeline Rose. And I've worked too damn hard to not get out of this car. I'm going to enjoy myself and that's that.

My foot crept out of the car and I pulled myself into the partially blinding lights.

People's attention averted to me as I pulled on a smile and waved to the crowd behind the ropes. The flashes were bright and the voices grew loud.

Stepping further in towards the stairs that led to the entrance and the bigger crowd, I was surprised to see Harry waiting at the bottom of them. People called his name but his eyes never averted from me.

"You waited?" I asked as he smiled, walking next to me slowly as we ascended up the stairs.

"Of course. I'm not going to invite you to leave you on your own." My mouth stretched a grin until we faced an even larger crowd with even larger screams.

.___.

So it was pretty cool talking to other celebs and letting my eyes wander the building. But now I was inside and Harry had presented us with two, close enough to the front row, seats.

We weren't too low to miss anything and not high enough to feel like we're too far away.

Harry either had a good pick or he has some close friends looking after him. "Here." He smiled and we both sat shoulder to shoulder.

Taking my phone out and texting Niall, I then facetimed him as promised.

"Hey!" He waved before putting his toothbrush back in his mouth.

Strange boy.

"Hiya Nialler." I rhymed, giggling at my own terrible joke. Harry leant over and I pulled the phone further from us so we could both see.

"Niall. What are you doing?" Harry scrunched his face as Niall put up a finger to tell us to wait.

I looked at Harry as shook my head as Harry shrugged.

"Ok, ok! I'm done!" He said and clapped his hands. "Now show me the building!" Biting my lip, I looked around quickly to see everybody still settling in.

Perfect.

I stood up and spun around in my spot slowly, giving Niall the best look he could of the place. "Shit..." he muttered as I sat back down. "Harry! Why didn't you invite me?" Niall whined as Harry huffed.

"I did! But your lazy ass didn't want to come!" Niall scoffed and wrapped a towel around his hair before pointing at him. I snorted into my hand as Niall rattled off a scolding session like the old grandma he is. "Well so-rry! I'll drag you here next time!"

"You better!" Niall turned his head and smiled at me. I brought up the fact of how childish Niall was at times, and he retorted how I used sexy time on facetime with his childish ass this morning.

"Yeah, yeah." I waved until Harry grabbed my arm and leant over.

"It's starting." I nodded and looked at Niall.

"You heard the man. Bye Niall!"

"Bye babe!"

"Babe?" I raised an eyebrow as he bit his lip trying to be sexy.

"You know you like it." Rolling my eyes, I flipped him off as he put a hand to his heart dramatically. That was where I ended the call and hid my phone in my lap before Harry and I got comfortable.

"You're gonna like this." He smiled resting an arm over the back of my chair as I stared up at the darkening lights.

"Oh I bet."

.___.

Copyrighted 2015. @Nouis_Strikes_Again