41: Mine

[41: Mine]

(*Explicit Sexual Scene*)

.___.

I must have fallen asleep at Niall's because the last thing I remember was watching television. It was golf, and boring as shit, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

Sitting up from the couch, I looked back to see Niall asleep - head on the cushion. His lips were parted and light snores were escaping through them.

With a smile, I carefully peeled off his arms to hear my phone blare.

Following the sound, I came into the kitchen to see it was on the bench. That's right. It was left there before...

Before Niall touched my boobies.

Shaking my head, I picked it up for the calling to stop. Wait, t-that can't be right...

49 missed calls and 63 new messages

All from Harry. Oh shit.

Debating in my head whether I should call him back or not, the phone blared again.

Well, that was decided for me.

"H-hell-"

"WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN PICKING UP?! WHERE ARE YOU?! I'M WORRIED SICK!"

Harry screamed through the phone as I pulled my ear away. That's one way to go deaf.

"Harry, calm dow-"

"Don't you tell me to calm down Madeline Rose." Oh shit. I was in trouble. "Where are you Madeline." He sounded so fucking scary; and he had taken his low voice to a whole new level. "Answer me!" I flinched.

"I-I'm..." Why am I so nervous? That's not who I am.

But hell, an angry Harry Styles would make anyone shit their pants.

"Niall's," I swallowed, "I'm at Niall's."

"Apartment?" I heard footsteps echoing from his side.

"Yes."

"I'm on my way. Be outside and waiting."

"Bu-"

"Now Madeline." Subsiding, I hung up and pushed the phone into my pants. Walking out of the kitchen and into the living room, I saw Niall still passed out on the couch.

It was cute. He was cute. And I should enjoy this bliss while I had it.

Kneeling down beside him, my knee sunk into the couch as I placed a light kiss on his forehead. His face scrunched and he looked up with heavy eyes.

"M-Madeline?" I ran a hand through his hair and kissed his nose.

"Go back to sleep Niall." With a nod, he let his head fall back onto the cushions as he relaxed under my touch.

I lightly stroked his face and sighed as I looked down at the sleeping boy.

They can't fight like this forever when it's over me. I'm not going to be the reason One Direction breakup. I couldn't live with myself if I was.

So I need to make a choice soon. Niall, Harry or none at all.

Stepping up from the couch, I slowly stepped away and towards the front door.

Goodbye quietness. Goodbye peace. Because it's something I won't have in a while.

.___.