38: No lunch for anybody

[38: No lunch for anybody]

.___.

"Harry, come on. Stop." I chuckled as he bit my bottom lip.

"Just one more time. One more." He mumbled licking his lips.

He slowly leant in and pushed his lips to mine as my eyes closed with his. A grunt left his throat as he opened his mouth for me.

"Harry," I whispered as his tongue swiped my bottom lip. Opening my eyes slightly, my gaze softened at the man before me. His features were perfect no matter how close or far he was.

This guy was Harry Styles. The Harry Styles. And he wanted my attention. It was hard to grasp around to that concept.

Giving into what he wants, I parted my lips for his tongue to dive into my mouth. His muscle ran against mine, and I couldn't help but moan at how nice this felt.

My hands placed themselves on his chest as he tried pulling my body on his.

The car slowly came to a stop and I pulled away from the popstar as he grunted. "Dammit." He whispered and undid our seatbelts. "Thank you." He waved to the driver as I did the same, feeling bad for the man that had to ignore our PDA.

Harry took out my suitcase while I closed the car door, checking my reflection to emit a sigh. I didn't the appear the best I could today; but I did just get off a 9 hour flight, so it's hard to look good when you have jetlag shoved up your ass.

"Madeline." Harry came onto the footpath and held his hand out for me. I took in his offer just staring at his face.

His lips were a bit swollen and face was slightly flushed. Oh shit.

He pulled us into the studio -luggage intact- where a wave of air conditioning welcomed us. I sighed at the temperature change and Harry greeted the woman behind the reception that stared at our hands wide eyed.

"We're near the end of the hall." Harry spoke as I nodded, wiping my thumb across the corner of my lip.

"Were you here earlier today?" Harry nodded as my hand tightened around his. I stopped him from working didn't I? Oh god, I hope he doesn't get into shit for this.

"It's no big deal." He shrugged looking around to watch my worried features. "Madeline," his hand squeezed mine, "they knew I was coming to pick you up today. Nobody minds." Oh, thank god. I think?

"Ok." I nodded as Harry quietly opened the door and snuck us inside.

We entered a dark recording booth room and had a voice instantly hit us. The person was singing on a constant note; they weren't that bad actually. It was nice listening to them.

"Niall's in the booth." Harry whispered putting my luggage in the corner as he pulled me over to the couple of people sitting down. "Boys," he mumbled as I let go of his hand. Ugh, it was all sweaty; dammit.

Harry pulled me over into the view of his other band mates as we came to the leather couch they were on.

"Well look who turned up." Louis acknowledged as Liam looked up from his phone.

"Hey Madeline." He smiled as I waved, sneaking in quick hugs.

"Let me just say, thank god you're here." Louis exaggerated a sigh while pulling me beside him. He slung an arm up and around my shoulders while pointing up at Harry. "This one and the Irish boy in the booth won't shut up about you. Honestly."

"It's true." Liam agreed. "Every morning, every dinner. Where's Madeline? I should call Madeline. What's Madeline doing?"

"I don't sound like that." Harry pouted as he pulled a foot chair over and sat in front of me.

"Niall sure does though." Louis added as Harry growled to himself.

Maybe Niall isn't the most favourite person he knows right now.

Harry pulled my feet up into his lap as he rubbed his hands up my legs. The singing in the booth had stopped as a man behind the controls nodded; telling him that it was enough for today.

Leaning down, Harry kissed my legs as I raised an eyebrow at him. Louis took his arm back and cleared his throat nudging me.

"You better go say hi to Niall." With a nod, I took my legs back and ruffled Harry's hair. His hands reaching up for mine as I gave them a squeeze before walking and waiting behind the recording booth.

Niall took his headphones off and yawned, stepping out of the booth.

"Is that all today? My voice is warn out." He stretched, his shirt riding up a bit.

"Oh I don't know," I answered, "I quite like that voice of yours." Niall's head shot up as he looked at me wide eyed.

"Madeline..." he breathed. Something snapped in him and he smiled widely before running over to me. "Madeline!"

His arms wrapped tightly around me as I laughed feeling his embrace. Niall's scent was strong and it smelt so nice. I gripped his shoulder blades and inhaled his shirt. That's not weird, right?

We didn't say anything. We both just stood in silence; enjoying each other.

His hand reached up and gripped my hair as he shuffled himself closer. I giggled against him as he hid himself in my neck.

"Well kiddo's," Louis interrupted coming up beside us, "we're gonna start heading out." Niall nodded and leant back, never looking away from me.

His hands cupped my face as he looked over it.

Then without warning, he placed his lips on top of mine. My eyes widened at the blonde boy as he slowly pulled away. Niall smiled down at me as he put his forehead on mine.

"Wanna grab lunch?"

"No, she doesn't." Harry intervened and pushed Niall away. "And even if she does, she's getting it with me." Niall narrowed his eyes, stabilising himself.

"Don't be a dick. It's up to her."

"Don't call me a dick." Harry got in his face for Liam to suddenly pull them apart.

"Jesus boys, she hasn't even been back for a day yet and you're playing up. Calm down and step away." Niall and Harry glared at each other as another voice interrupted.

"This your bag?" I saw Louis take the handle and nodded walking over to him. "Well I'll take that." He smirked and stepped out of the room as I went wide eyed.

"W-wait!" I chased after him; my mind a bit fuzzy.

What the hell just happened in there?

.___.

Copyrighted 2016. @Nouis_Strikes_Again