32: They're Kinda perfect Though

[32: They're Kinda perfect Though]

.___.

Landing down in LA, I didn't feel myself up to do anything except go to these meetings and basically do my job.

I know I'm having a shitty day but I also know it gets better. It has to. These 2 weeks will fly by and I will enjoy myself during that time.

Sure, Harry or Niall isn't here. But I have Trish, Brandon, my fans and all of my American friends. So it won't be so bad. Chin up and smiles all round.

"Madeline!"

"Madeline over here!"

I haven't been to America in a few months so I've forgotten how hectic the paparazzi were. And they were full on.

Security had to pull me through the fans, the crowds and the screaming until we came outside. I tried to smile and wave to my fans as much as I could, but these damn lights were everywhere.

Next thing I knew, I was pushed into a car along with Trish and Brandon. Our luggage was shoved into the back and we took off straight away.

"Holy shit!" Trish breathed as she slumped back into Brandon.

"What were you saying about the Oh so great America?" I teased Brandon as he shrugged, looping an arm around his girlfriend's shoulders.

I loved America and how lovely it is. But being brought up from Australia and travelling to London a lot, I tend to forget how hectic everything is here. Paps everywhere; fans everywhere; everything everywhere!

Turning my Flight Mode off, my phone began to buzz off making a wide smile come across my face.

@HarryStyles: have you landed??

@HarryStyles: pls tell me you've landed :(

@HarryStyles: Madeline!!

@_MaddyLane_: Jesus!  :") yes I landed. Paps were everywhere!! Crazy here :)

Then I clicked on Instagram to see just 1 message from Niall. But shit was it long.

Niall: hey baaaaabe :) just wanted to text and let you know that I'll be thinking a lot about you xx especially your hazel eyes and your brown curly hair. And how nice you looked last night at the party. I wish I could take you to Ireland where I grew up. I wish I could show you the country that taught me everything I know. But you're in America being a movie star and living your own life. I miss you. I miss you a shit ton already. Fuck. Just facetime me when you have time. I miss your face and your smile and your laugh. But most importantly I miss you. Have a fun trip. I'll see you soon baby girl xx

Oh shit. That message hit me right in the feels.

I tapped Trish's shoulder and hummed as she looked over from Brandon. "What?" She asked as I wordlessly shoved my phone in her face.

She took it and let her eyes scan the message and I sunk back into my seat.

Harry showed up to the airport for my final fairwell but Niall poured his heart out through direct messaging on Instagram.

Why was picking from the two so hard? They are literally the worst people to pick from because they're both so perfect.

"Man," Trish chuckled handing me back my phone, "looks like you're never going to decide."

"Why is life so hard?" I groaned as Trish leant over patting my leg.

"Just relax. You have two weeks to yourself. Take advantage of that. Meet fans. Learn lines. Go party."

"But if I leave the hotel then you guys you will fuck on everything." The couple blushed embarrassed as I smiled scrolling through Instagram.

Hey, Harry actually uploaded something. Black and white of course. It was a black plain picture with a white inscription in cursive.

You don't realise what you have until it's gone.

Ugh, what a sap.

That hit me again in the feels. Hit me one time. Fine. Hit me two times. Also fine. Hit me three times? Dead.

I'm so done with the boy's being perfect right now. I'm just gonna crawl under my bed pillow -when I get a bed- and cry tears of joy.

Oh, that and focusing on my career.

.___.

"I trusted you. I gave you my heart, my trust - everything! And you threw it away like the no good piece of shit you are!" Pointing my finger down at Brandon, I sneered at him as he looked at me blankly.

"I'm not feelin it." I groaned and slapped my hands over my face.

"I just can't dig through to unhappy emotions right now!" I whined looking down at my printed, and stapled, script.

"She's to busy flying to cloud nine." Trish came in with two coffee mugs and a can of Mother. Throwing me the energy drink, I sighed and cracked it open.

"I have a meeting with Ron tomorrow and I haven't even thought thoroughly through the script yet!" I put the drink down and face planted the couch.

"You've read it right?" I turned my face to Brandon.

"It felt like I was reading the same line over and over." I had to much on my mind right now. But I knew that I had to knuckle down and focus on my job. The one I'm passionate about. The one I can't go a day without.

"You know nobody dies a virgin." Trish piped up from nowhere.

"What?" I sat up and flopped into the corner of the couch.

"Nobody dies a virgin because life fucks you over." Brandon rolled his eyes and kissed her forehead as I huffed crossing my arms.

"Stop that." The two looked over at me. "Stop being so cute and couple-y. It reminds me how lonely I am." Trish pouts and runs a finger from her eye down her cheek, mocking me.

"Oh, it's not like you have two of the most desirable boys on the planet chasing after you." I scoffed gesturing my hands at her over dramatically.

"You get me!" She rolls her eyes and throws a cushion at me as I look over my script.

"What's the movie even about?" Brandon asked as I sighed.

"Some chick falls in love with a guy and they date. Then he cheats on her but has this epiphany and they get together in the end."

"Jesus." Trish mutters as I nod, sinking into the couch.

"I know. Story of my life." Except my situation is a lot more complicated than my characters.

Lucky made up fictional character...

.___.

Copyrighted 2015. @Nouis_Strikes_Again