47: Merry Early Christmas

[47: Merry Early Christmas]

.___.

My hands tugged at my hair as I glanced out the window. I was on my way to England; to Trish.

And right now, I felt like a bit of a burden. The staff keep giving me looks and the atmosphere feels weird.

And not the actual atmosphere in the air that the jet is flying through. Harry and Liam convinced the captain and co-pilot to add an extra person.

It took them an hour and a half but they did it. I'm here aren't I? Jesus I'm so thankful.

Harry yawned and let his head fall onto my shoulder as I looked over at the boy.

The boy. My boy. That was so weird to think.

I was Harry Styles'... wait. What were we? He hadn't asked me to be his girlfriend, but he can sure as hell claim me.

3 times. It's been 3 times that we've had sexual encounters. And Christ it got better each time. That boy -I don't care about the women he was with in the past- sure knows how to please.

My hand raised and ran through his hair before coming down lightly to the side of his neck. With a smile, I let my head rest on his as my hand came down to his thigh.

It was so early in the morning but it didn't matter. Because for the next few hours, I could catch some shut eye.

"Hey, Madeline!"

Or not.

Opening an eye, I looked up to see Liam gesturing me over to him out of the seat. I looked at Harry and back to Liam to give him a really look.

"C'mon. It's important."

With a sigh, I gave Harry's leg a light pat before removing him carefully off of me.

"Baby?" He blinked back, lifting his head to watch me stand up. "Where are," he yawned, "going?"

"To... the bathroom." I whispered kissing his forehead. He hummed and smiled a tired smile up at me as I snuck a kiss to his lips.

"Be quick." I nodded and stepped away from the seats for Liam to follow.

"Ok, what's so important?" He gestured for me to follow him to his seat. I did as he wanted and came to the back of the plane. He looked through his small carry on bag to then take out an envelope. "What's this?"

"Your Christmas present." I blinked back. My Christmas present? "Well, it's two tickets to an ACDC concert for Harry. But I have no doubt he'll take you with him. So now, you're going to be an amazing girl and give them to him."

I shook my head stepping back.

"I'm not taking the credit for something I didn't do. Or buy."

"Oh come on Madeline, I already gave Harry his Christmas present. And besides, he'll love you even more if you give it to him. Tell him a friend gave you the idea." His words were tempting. And he was practically shoving the envelope in my hand. "I'll take your offer on free lunch if you give them to him."

"Liam..."

He rolled his eyes and put the envelope in my hand.

"Go on, before he gets suspicious." With a roll of my own eyes, I gave him a quick tight squeeze before returning to Harry. Hiding the tickets away in my carry on bag.

Liam is such a generous man. And anyone would be lucky to have him. Friend or more.

.___.

I stepped off the jet and looked around the runway. Wow. Maybe I should go private more often.

"Come on love." Harry took my hand and pulled us up to two awaiting cars.

"Trish said she'd be outside the airport waiting in her car." I explained as Harry opened the back door for me.

"I'll take you there then." He said as we looked back at Liam's voice.

"What? No Merry Christmas?" I smiled and let go of my suitcase to step forward.

Make sure not to lose that again.

"Merry Christmas!" I giggled and pulled him in for a tight hug. "And thank you." I whispered as he rubbed my back.

Pulling away with a smile, he and Harry then came in for a hug as I took my phone off of Flight Mode.

"Take good care of her Harry. She's a keeper." Glancing over, Harry nodded at Liam with a dimpled smile.

"I promise." A message popped up from Trish as Harry came back over. "Let's go, shall we?" I looked up nodding before climbing into the car.

The door was shut and Harry explained that we needed to make a quick stop outside the airport.

Fumbling with my carry on bag, I glanced over to see the envelop inside. I'd have to give that to Harry before we parted ways. Again.

Harry's hand took mine in his before pulling it between us. I put my phone down and gave his hand a squeeze which he mimicked.

"I hope your friend is ok." I nodded leaning on his shoulder.

"I do too."

I enjoyed this moment while it still endures between us. Soon Harry will be off celebrating Christmas with his family and mine with Trish. I'm not to sure how long we'll be apart but it depends on when Harry and I organise a time to meet up.

With the thought, I lift Harry's arm over my shoulder before trying to hide away into his side. Harry chuckles down at me as his arm tightens around my shoulders. "You can't be gone for too long." I whispered, putting my hand to rest on his chest.

"I won't be. A few days baby girl and then I'm all yours." Looking outside to see the similar scenery of the airport pickup level, I lean away.

"I guess now is a good time as ever." Leaning over to my carry on bag, the car slowly stopped before the driver got out. "Here, Merry Christmas." Harry's eyes widened as he slowly took the envelope.

"B-baby," he looked over it before smiling widely at me, "you didn't need to get me this." But I didn't. God I hate but love Liam right now.

"Ma'am." The driver opened my door as I looked back to see him waiting with my suitcase.

"Yeah, well it is a joyful part of the year so I thought why not?" I cupped his face and lingered a kiss before slowly pulling away. "Open it now." I winked and climbed out of the car. "Thank you."

I thanked the man who offered a quick smile before shutting the door. I took the suitcase and pulled it with me up the pavement towards the end of the pickup area.

I searched until I see Trish.

And when I did, she ran to me like she was about to burst into tears.

Oh no.

.___.

Copyrighted 2016. @Nouis_Strikes_Again