36: Did he just say that?

[36: Did he just say that?]

.___.

"ONE DAY!" Somebody came running into my room screaming. I cringed back from the noise before feeling a body jump on mine. "GET UP! GET PACKED BECAUSE WE'RE LEAVING TODAY!"

"Ugh... sleep." I mumbled for Trish's familiar voice to rant on hyperventilated.

"Get up, get up, get up, get u-"

"Trish?" She then stopped -thank god- and I rolled away only to find myself landing on the floor.

"Trish!" I yelled annoyed. She'd woken me up and now she'd caused me to fall off the bed.

Everything's her fault. End of.

"Come on! We've got four hours until our flights! Get packed and ready!"

Trish and Brandon have decided that they're going to spend Christmas back in England. I was going back to Australia to surprise my family for Christmas - which is what I've finally decided.

Pulling myself up, I waved Trish off and opened the cupboard to choose my outfit I'd fly out and land in.

Sweats with a pair of Nike shoes, along with a shirt reading Business in the front. Party in the back. And to top it off, I pulled out my over sized high school jersey I had especially made with Madeline written on the back.

It was a bigger size back then. I was comfortable with take outs most nights and messy hair. But the one night it finally hit me; the one night where I knew I needed to choose my ordinary life or my dream job... I changed.

I could enjoy takeaway but work day to day at McDonald's - McDonald's is great. Or become the star I've always dreamt of and lose a few kilos.

I've obviously decided and I'm not going back to what I was. Sure I eat a lot of crap, but there's a line I draw if I want to maintain my figure.

So with enough being thought, I packed everything I wasn't going to need until I landed before heading to the bathroom.

Hopefully this is the one room which is sex free. I'm praying.

.___.

Arriving to the airport 3 hours before our flight, we came through weights and scans before waiting near our departure area.

Trish and Brandon's flight left an hour before mine. I can't believe it; I won't see these two until next year.

Sure they screw on everything but they're my friends; my family. The people I rely on.

So here I was, eating the shit ton of food we bought as I sat on Trish's lap. She had her feet in Brandon's lap as he sipped away at his soft drink -sorry, soda-.

"You can't leave me. Not after months of being forced together." I whispered, leaning against Trish's shoulder.

"My little baby has to go away and sort out her love life by herself." Trish cooed mockingly as her arm remained slung over my hip. "What are you doing when you hit Ireland by the way?" I shrugged.

"Probably try and figure out which boy I'll settle with. But it's so hard!" I whined. "They're both so charming in their own way and any girl to be known as their partner would be lucky."

The boys and I have been talking consistently over the past 2 weeks and each time has been amazing. Except for seeing Niall's ding-a-long.

Especially when we're not dating. Which is funny because the non-virgin is complaining about willy's.

Ugh.. my brain needs to be wiped of all dirty things I've seen. And bad jokes; cracking out a good joke would be pretty cool.

"Oh Madeline," Trish sighed patting my back, "you're so oblivious." What?

I raised my eyebrow.

"Oblivious to what?"

"Your feelings." I stared at her blankly. She sounds just as bad as the lady at the markets trying to tell me my future. Which I still haven't told her about.

My phone then began blaring as I pulled it out to see Harry calling. Trish smirked and patted my bum off of her.

"Go talk to your man."

Rolling my eyes with a chuckle, I stood up and accepted the call, walking towards the large windows to look at the planes setting up outside.

"Hello?"

"Baby girl!" Harry answered as I smiled at his voice. "When are you leaving? Now? It's now right?"

"No, not yet Harry. I leave in two hours." He groaned on the other side of the phone.

"I want you to leave now Madeline. I literally see you in less than a day and I just want to see you."

"You will see me. I promise." I walked up and down the large hall as my eyes stared out at a plane pulling back in to a departure gate.

"So two hours? You leave in two hours before your long trip?"

"That's the way it goes." I smiled to hear him say fuck on the other side.

"I want to kiss you. And hug you. And hold you tight. I want to have you hear with me right now. Laughing that laugh I'm falling in love with. It literally has become a pain to be away from you."

My eyes had widened as I stood still, staring shocked into space.

Laugh I'm falling in love with.

I'm falling in love with.

Falling in love.

Did I hear that correctly? Holy shit did Harry just say those three words while talking about me?

I must be dreaming. I have to be.

"Ow!" I winced pinching myself. Nope; this is as real as it gets.

"You ok? What happened?"

"Just pinched myself." His silence turned into quiet laughs on the other end.

"And why would you do that?" I looked back over to see Trish and Brandon cuddling, kissing and giving each other affection. My insides tugged as I bit my lip.

It's a yearning. I have a physical yearning for that. To be with somebody like that.

"I miss you." I whispered looking back as my hand touched the window. "I miss you a fuck ton. Just wanna cuddle and be in Ireland."

"I know baby girl. I miss you a fuck ton too. I promise we will do those things." We both laughed slightly.

"Good." I breathed, letting my head lean on the window. "Good..."

.___.

Copyrighted 2016. @Nouis_Strikes_Again