16: Ruined

[16: Ruined]

.___.

The finale of the show was amazing. Fall out boy came out first and then Ed Sheeran followed. Harry smiled to himself as the artists that stepped onto the stage.

He knew them all very well because let's be honest, who wouldn't want to know Harry Styles?

Now that the excitement had left us for a bit, we sat back in the car; waiting. Just waiting.

"How much longer?" I groaned pulling my feet up in the chair next to me as Harry sighed.

"Six minutes love." I moaned at how long that was.

6 minutes. 300 seconds. Practically Forever!

Why couldn't our pizzas be ready now?

"Hey Harry," I asked letting my face soften as it rested comfortably against the side of the seat.

"Yeah?" He asked as I fiddled with my phone.

"Where's the next place you're going to after England?" The car went silent as I quietly yawned onto my hand.

I had to leave for the The States soon and look over at a new movie coming up. The director knows me as I know him, and we've created a movie together before. He wants me to be his main female role in his next piece and I'm more than happy to be in it.

"Across to Ireland." I hummed and closed my eyes. "Why?"

"Because this is nice." I answered pulling my knees up closer to my chest and hugging them. "Doing stuff with you and the boys. It's nice."

Everything sat still for a short moment before a hand touched my back. I flinched at the contact though Harry didn't make an effort to remove himself.

"I like it." Harry answered as I turned and looked back at him. I smiled faintly at him as he scooted closer. "You're nice to be around." I huffed a quiet laugh.

"You flatter me Harry." Harry smiled and pulled his hand away to lift it.

"Let's not let this moment go to waste." I raised an eyebrow.

"Wha-"

Before I could finish, his arms wrapped around me as we both sat quietly in the dark. It was nice. This was nice in this moment.

"Hey Harry..." I whispered as he hummed on my shoulder. "I think the pizza is ready."

And just like that, the mood was spoiled.

.___.

Pulling my phone up to my ear, I leant on the back of Harry's couch and listened to the rings recur. She better pick up.

I was almost going to give up until the other side finally clicked.

"H-Hello?" My brows scrunched.

"Trish?" There were grunts in the background and suppressed sounds.

"M-Madeline? I-ah!" I took the phone away from my ear and watched as Harry stepped out of his kitchen. "Shit! Shit!"

Trish was having sex. It was so freaking obvious she was.

"I'll text you." I muttered and hung up with a sigh.

"You right?" Harry leant beside me as I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Yeah. Just had to hear my stylist take it deep." His eyes widened as I shrugged. "She does have a boyfriend you know."

Harry watched as I yawned and made my way over to his door.

"W-where are you going?" He asked as I stopped at the wooden frame.

"Uh, back to my apartment? I guess." Harry shook his head and closed the door.

"I refuse to let you back into a place filled with many horrors." I laughed at the 25 year old and leant on the door.

"So what do you propose?" Harry shrugged putting his hands in his dress pants.

"Stay here?" I raised an amused eyebrow. "You've done it before."

"But I was hung over so it doesn't count."

"It does count because you slept in one of my beds."

"Against my own will."

"Would you have preffered to be snatched into a one night stand with some stranger?"

"Maybe. I don't know." I shrugged as Harry slammed a hand onto the door beside me. I smiled up at him from our aimless banter as he slowly returned the gesture.

"You're a handful Madeline." I shrugged.

"What can I say?" Dipping under his arm, I slowly lifted my legs to walk back to the couch. "You like it," I turned to him, "boyfriend."

His eyebrows raised in a playful challenging manner.

"Are we back to that are we?" He followed my footsteps as I turned and looked at the news faintly playing on the TV. Hands then suddenly grasped my sides as I gasped a laugh at the man behind me.

His fingers etched along me as I grabbed his hands squealing in laughter.

Harry tickled me to the floor as I pleaded for him to stop. Tickling was one of my ultimate weakness.

That and being bribed with food.

There was no reason for this, just all fun and games.

"S-stop!" I choked out grabbed his wrists. Harry smiled down at me but continued nevertheless.

My feet flung up from underneath him until... they hit squarely onto his baby making spot.

He inhaled a deep breath and groaned falling to his side. "Oh my god!" I came to my knees beside him as he cupped his package. "I'm so sorry!"

Harry bit his lip as he endured the pain.

"I-ice pack..." He wheezed as I nodded and ran to his freezer, snatching the closest thing.

Frozen meat. Heh. Hope he enjoys that later, knowing his future children touched it first.

Harry blinked back confused at my offering but just shook his head before putting it between his thighs.

A loud knock came to the door and I helped Harry onto the couch before jumping over the furniture.

Opening the door, I was surprised to see Niall being the one behind it.

"Madeline?"

"Niall?"

We spoke at the same time.

"What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing." I retorted as he raised an eyebrow.

"I'm his friend. Your reason?" I sighed opening the door to let him in.

"My stylist is having hardcore sex and I was offered a place here tonight."

Niall stared at me wide eyed for a few moments before a groan pulled our attention back to Harry.

"Harry?" Niall asked walking over to see his friend baring a frozen meatloaf between his thighs. "What the hell?"

"Niall," I grabbed his arm as he looked over completely confused, "I think I ruined Harry's future for a family."

Oops?

.___.

Copyrighted 2015. @Nouis_Strikes_Again