Chapter 7

Brodie POV

I knew I needed to save her. I mean, she was just a girl for fuck sake. “But she is a wolf” a voice said in my head.

I ran into the middle of the clearing. I saw a wold standing there, covered in blood. I knew it was Beth. I ran to her and touched her on the back.

 Wrong choice.

She grabbed me and slammed me against the tree she was watching.

“Beth” I cried “Beth baby, it’s me”

She hissed at me, ready to pounce if I moved. Because I was still human, she could have ripped me to shreds.

“Beth, baby, its okay. He is gone baby, it’s me, Brodie!” I cried, watching her face. I looked into her eyes and whispered “please”.

I noticed as her eyes opened wide, as she realised that it was me. She changed back to human form and redressed herself quickly. She ran to me, tears rolling down her face.

“He is going to kill me. Brodie. I am going to die” she said, quietly, her face buried into my neck. “Shush, he is not going to get you. I promise you that. He will not harm you” I said fiercely, holding on to her…

I knew she was scared, and I knew he was a wizard but I didn’t know what to do to save her.

 I needed a plan.

Toby POV

Brodie ran into the library, pissed off. “Whoa, what’s up?” I asked cautiously. “We need a plan” Brodie said, trying to calm himself. “We need to stop Beth from worrying, because that stupid dick almost killed her. She is scared, Toby. And I don’t know what to do”

It must have looked stupid. A grown Alpha, 18 years of age, 6 foot in height, talking to a 16 year old stuck in a 4 year olds body. Wow we have a messed up group.

“I have sent Beth to her room to get changed and to calm down a bit before she comes back so we have a bit of time.” Brodie said, breathing better now.

We sat down and started to think.

Beth POV

I sat in my room and decided to have another shower. I looked at the clock and noted that it was already 4pm and that soon I would have to get ready for the welcoming into the pack. I was to become the Luna of this pack. A pack that I met only a couple of days ago.

But they all got along well with me.

My favourite was baby Charli. She was 6 months old, the daughter of Sienna, one of the strongest fighters in the pack. Her father was a rogue, she is an illegal baby, but we love her too much to kill her.

She was kept hidden. For she had powers as well. Not as strong as Toby but she could manipulate people’s feelings. If you were feeling sad, she would make you happy. If you were feeling mad, she would calm you down. I don’t think she was even aware of it to be honest. But I knew she liked to help.

I decided to go and pay her a visit. Hoping I could calm down a bit more. I jumped up off my bed, changed into a new pair of jeans and a plain tank and ran out my room. I knew she was up in the crib and so I rushed to her side.

She was sleeping peacefully. Her little lips puckered slightly as she dreamt. I could tell she was in her happy place and soon I felt at ease.

I loved that child.

I walked back to my room, aware that someone was in there. I tensed up, ready to face the dick head, when I blinked and noticed it was Brodie.

I ran to him and hugged him. “I am so sorry” I said, after almost killing him in the forest. I knew he understood and from the look in his eyes, he wanted to say or do something. I couldn’t quite work it out.

I kissed him hard on the lips and he pulled me close.

I didn’t know what had happened, I wasn’t paying attention but all of a sudden I was on the bed.

He looked at me and winked.

Uh oh.

I know what is happening

I am going to have sex.

Again.

And I was looking forward to it.