Getting to know Tsukuyomi666 & ThatGirlNoOneKnows

Hey people! Today we have Tsukuyomi666 and ThatGirlNoOneKnows, the co-authors of Dark Chocolate: Tainted Kunoichi.

HasiVA:  Hey guys! You wanna let people know who you guys are?

Anza Qureshi:  My name is Anza AKA ThatGirlNoOneKnows! I'm 16 years old and I like cheese!

Rabia:  I am Rabia AKA Tsukuyomi666. But you can call me Rabi. I'm 18 and I love chocolate!! 

Anza Qureshi:  ...Yeah! Call me Zi! Rabi is my..soul elder sister.

HasiVA:  So guys how did you meet?

Anza Qureshi:  I remember us being on another site called Quizilla where Rabi was writing a Beyblade story and I was writing a rather pitiful Naruto one. Her title was Yeh meri kahani  which struck me as odd...because it was a song in our mother tongue, Urdu. So I kind of stalked her, quizzed her, became buddies, IMed, then became what we are today. All because of a story title two years ago!

Rabia:  Highly coincidental if you ask me.

HasiVa:  Ha ha!! So what inspired this collaboration idea for Dark Chocolate: Tainted Kunoichi?

Anza Qureshi:  Weeeeellllll....Mainly because the stories on Quizilla were becoming a bit TOO OOC, out of character? You know, very childish and typical...?

 Rabia:  Yeah, Very childish so we decided to introduce the kiddies there to some new ideas.

Anza Qureshi:  LMAO! Yeah, I wanted to do a collab with Rabia as it is. We were best friends since l met her that one fortunate day. :P I always thought her writing style was quite legendary compared to my slightly comedic one. Rabia wanted to do it too so we just sighed and went "What the hell? Let's do it!"

HasiVA:  How do you two manage this collaboration idea? How do you two swap ideas? How did the plot develop? Did your ideas clash a lot?

Anza Qureshi: .....-cue silence-

-cue awkward silence-

Rabia:  *laughs* managing this collaboration has NOT been easy. Let me tell you. *glances at Anxa*

Anza Qureshi:  Eh...eh he he he...

Rabia: We managed this story thus far only due to the fact that I become a Hitler when around Anxa... because she becomes a bit... lazy shall we say? :P

Anza Qureshi: Now plot development...that's a very good question, HasiVA.Let's call it "Random inspiration from music?" We are very...emotional. We wanted the plot to engage, yet be simple. We wanted more than "OMG! We are the two sisters the SUPER hot Uchiha brothers and now they want to have crazy monkey s** but we can't betray the village! But we love them oh NOZ JUSTIN BIEBER!"

Rabia: And no, there is barely a clash of ideas while we work because I assign her different scene and myself different. So it is pretty much clean. :P

Anza Qureshi: Yeah. Our plot develops on the spot really, we rarely clash. APPARENTLY I'M LAZY. But Rabia is an impatient Uchiha...trust me when I say Hitler is nothing compared to the fury of this girl!

Rabia: Ha ha!!

HasiVA:  The title of your book is Dark Chocolate: Tainted Kunoichi. How did this title come around?