Getting to know ReadingByMoonlight

Hey everyone! I know, it's been some time since the last interview, but anyway, there's another interview for you all and that what matters, right? So today, we have ReadingByMoonlight, the author of So Stereotypical, Just A Dream and many more works.

HasiVA:  Hey! Can you tell us a bit about yourself?

ReadingByMoonlight:  My name is Ariadne. I love to read and write, which is why I joined Wattpad :) I have written three stories and a poem.

HasiVA: Why do you dislike people calling Africa a country?

ReadingByMoonlight: First of all, because it's not :P I'm kind of a perfectionist and I don't like errors like that at all :) The other reason is because I don't think that Africa get's enough attention from people. People generally tend to treat Africa like all of it is entirely the same, even though it's really quite diverse.

HasiVA: Hmm... You are the co-leader of the Omjuice Movement. Can you please tell us more about the Omjuice Movement?

ReadingByMoonlight: The Omjuice movement is for people who are going to start saying Omjuice instead of OMG. My friend Shamwowia and I came up with the idea awhile ago, and she had the idea to try and popularize Omjuice on wattpad.

HasiVA: How did you end up joining Wattpad?

ReadingByMoonlight: My friends all had accounts. One day I saw one of my friends using it, and I thought that it looked like a really cool way to get feedback on my writing.

HasiVA: What inspired your story Just a Dream?

ReadingByMoonlight: Funnily enough, I got the idea from a dream I had...

HasiVA: Little Flower - The Hunger Games from Rue's Point of View is your first and only fan fiction. How do you feel about this?

ReadingByMoonlight: I think I'm going to keep it that way. I mainly wrote a fanfiction to see what it would be like, and even though it's very fun, I don't think I would do it again. I don't want to be known as "The girl who only writes fanfictions".

HasiVA: Have you found any inspirational people in Wattpad?

ReadingByMoonlight: I think that the person who wrote The Amanda Project is extremely inspirational. She is living proof that a book can start off on a website and eventually be published.

HasiVA: A Girl Reads is your only poem so far. Are you gonna write more poetry?

ReadingByMoonlight: Yes. I have a rough draft for a poem written out; I just have to edit it :)

HasiVA: What are your favourite books (not in Wattpad) & why do you like these books?

ReadingByMoonlight: I love Going Bovine and Beauty Queens (Both by Libba Bray.). Her writing is hilarious, and I love that her plots are entirely original. Going Bovine is my absolute favorite, becauase she managed to write a fantasy novel that doesn't include dragons and witches/wizards.

HasiVA: Any words for people out there?

ReadingByMoonlight: Thank you for reading this! :)

HasiVA: Thanks for your support, ReadingByMoonlight! That's our interview for today, folks!

Okay, guys! See ya next time with another interview!