Chapter:13

KOL P.O.V.

 I stood there for a few minutes trying to recollect my thoughts, beside me stood Iris who had let go of my hand and now were turning into fists. I could see the anger in her eyes, I mean seriously Iris eyes were turning into a different shade of silver.

''I wouldnt creature'' Adrianna said 

''No, I wouldnt vampire hunter'' Iris said 

''Both of you enough'' Klaus said stepping forward

''Klaus, stay out of this, it isnt your concern it's between the creature and me'' Adrianna answered

''The creature has a name'' Elena said 

''Doppelganger, it's better off for you to stay quiet'' Adrian said holding Rebekah tightly

''Or what?'' Damon answered

''ENOUGH!!!'' Klaus yelled

''Now, Adrianna hand over my sister'' Klaus said 

''First give me the creature'' Adrian said

''I'd be dead before I would hand over Iris'' Klaus said 

''Then you dont get your sister, and were taking the creature by force'' Adrian said 

Swiftly and quickly Adrian broke Rebekah's neck and dropped her down the stairs, I looked at Niklaus and he looked furious. Before my brother could do any movement Adrian quickly ran to Klaus and attacked. I saw as Adrianna lunged at Iris but Iris was quicker and before I knew it Iris had bitten Adrianna, and Adrianna layed in a lump on the cold hard stone floor. Adrian did manage to kick my brother's ass and quickly took out the only thing that could kill an Original, the white oak stake. I watched as he removed it from his belt and raised the stake, I lunged as the stake was about to pierce my brother's heart.

IRIS P.O.V.

Everything exploded into chaos, I bit that vampire hunter bitch and I stood to see everyone trying to pull Adrian away from Klaus, but it was no use, Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena ran to Rebekah who was laying on the floor. I turned to see a glimpse of a stake, it was coming down on Klaus, but before I knew it, Kol was there and received the stake's impact. I looked in horror as Kol slumped down on the floor and began to burn, I also watched as Adrian disappeared leaving Adrianna behind.

''KOL!!!'' I yelled