Chapter: 59

ELENA P.O.V.

I stood there frozen unaware of what to do, Danyel stared at me with a hard gaze.

''I...'' I said trembling

''What exactly are you doing?'' Danyel said 

''I just wanted something from my bag'' I answered

''Never gave you permission to grab it'' Danyel said closing the fridge

''I need something that is personal to me that I need to always have'' I said 

''You mean this'' Danyel said

He reached into his pocket  and I watched in horror when he pulled out the necklace Stefan had given me that was filled with revain. 

''Stefan gave that to me'' I said 

''I know...'' Danyel said 

''You went through my bag'' I asked questionly 

''Here'' He threw my necklace and I catched it.

I had it on the palm of my hand. I couldnt believe Danyel gave it too me.

''Thanks...'' I said 

''No problem'' Danyel said and started searching the cabinents

I realized he had not noticed it was filled with revain. Stefan and Damon made sure vampires couldnt tell if it was filled with revain, I always doubted it be masked for vampires not to detect it but what happened right now proves it worked. I immediately put it on and my eyes landed on the knife that was on the counter. I grabbed it and help it in my hand, I looked at it and realized it was my only chance to do this. Danyel was too focused to see me run at him and sank the butcher knife on his back. He yelled in pain and fell to the ground, I ran out the kitchen door and ran through the forest that was behind the house. The branches scratched my face as I ran, at one point I tripped and twisted my ankle. I was about to give up when I see the lights and the view of another house that was close by. I got up and limped towards the house, I was crying and realized it wouldnt be long until Danyel would show up. I was a few feet from house, a window came to view and Annabelle was standing there what seemed like a living room and I saw Jeremy come into view. I was shocked to see him there.

''JEREMY'' I screamed

Once I screamed Jeremy turned around, so did Annabelle. Jeremy looked wide eyed and ran to the window but Annabelle grabbed him by the shirt and pushed him away. As soon as that happened a hand covered my mouth and was pushed down.

''You better stay down or Jeremy and Matt die right now in front of you'' Danyel hissed

I cried as Danyel dragged me by the hair and back to the direction where the house was. I screamed more and cried more, finally Danyel picked me up and carried me back to the house, at that point I stopped fighting back and gave up.  As we arrived back to the house Danyel threw me to the kitchen floor and I yelled in pain. I tried standing up but Danyel kicked me back down hard, I started dragging myself far away from him as possible, he slowly followed me with a smirk on his face. I dragged myself to the bathroom and kicked the bathroom door closed. I layed on the cold floor and tried getting up holding onto the sink. I finally stood up and looked at myself in the mirror, I was bruised and bloody, my clothes ripped from all sorts of places, and blood dripped down my head. I winced as I lightly touched my head, I began to cry from the pain and because I couldnt get out of here. Knowing they wouldnt hear because they were miles away I yelled.

''STEFAN!!! DAMON!!!'' I yelled out in tears

With that the bathroom door swung open and Danyel appeared with a smirk.