Chapter: 58

KOL P.O.V. 

I couldnt help but wonder what the gang were up to. Tomorrow night was the face off between Angelous and us, but who knows what has happened since I disappeared. I sat next to Sabrina, she stared at me with curiousity. 

''So, who did that to you?'' Sabrina said finally breaking the silence

''Quinn'' I said 

''Why?'' she asked

''Its a long story I suppose'' I said 

''Well we have time, considering we are stuck here'' Sabrina answered

''I dont have time, I need to get out of here'' I responded 

''Well the way out is in your friends hands now, you cant do anything about it'' Sabrina countered 

''Is there anyway I can communicate with them, try to show them where my body is?'' I asked 

''Well there is one way, but it may not work'' Sabrina said 

''Ill try anything'' I said 

ELENA P.O.V.

All I could think about was Jeremy, Matt, and everyone else back in New Orleans. Tomorrow was the night theyd have to face Angelous and now they have an other problem with us being captured. Danyel would bring me food frequently and Id always ask about Jeremy and Matt, how they were doing. He would always answer with the ''There fine'' , but a million thoughts came to mind when he would say that. What if they werent okay? What if Annabelle did something to them? I had to find out, but I was locked into this room and Danyel always checks on me.  I had to come up with a plan to find my brother, I then remembered Danyel had mentioned they were at another house, maybe it wasnt to far away, they had to be close by. I sat on the bed brain storming what I can do to get the hell out of here, if we would manage to get out of here then the others had one less thing to worry about and somehow get back to New Orleans to help the others. I then thought of something that may help, Danyel was nice to me and was too nice maybe cause he was the complete opposite from Damon but they had to share something in common. So I thought maybe he may like me a bit, try to ''seduce'' him into letting me out and thatd be my chance to run. I decided it was worth a shot to try and convince him to letting me out. I walked into the bathroom that came with the room and looked in the mirror, I looked like shit, I looked in the bathroom cabinet and found some lotion, a perfume, and some makeup. I quickly washed my face and applied makeup and some perfume to smell good, then I went to the closet and opened it, Danyel said there were clothes inside and sure enough there was. I searched through the clothing and tried to find something decent to wear, I had no luck. I looked through the drawers and found some sexy lingerie, probably Anabelle picked out the clothes or something, I never imagined myself wearing this my skin got goosebumps thinking of me wearing it and Danyel staring at me, but I had to try something. I reluctantly put it on and prayed this would work, I also vowed to never ever in a million years wear lingerie again. I walked to the bathroom and applied some lotion and thats when I heard the door open. 

''Elena?'' Danyel called out

I looked in the mirror once last time and tried to seem confident as possible but only got the chills as I walked out of the bathroom to reveal myself in front of Danyel.

''Bad time to come in'' Danyel said, jaw dropped

''Its a perfect time'' I said, inside my head I told myself to keep calm I had to do this.

''Why do you say that?'' Danyel asked walking further into the room

''I wanted you to see me'' I said 

I looked at him and he was exactly as Damon. I tried to tell myself that it was Damon, but I couldnt just imagine that.

''Well this is a surprise'' Danyel said as he neared me with a wicked smile

''I thought since youve treated me good Id repay you'' I said 

''Well I have to say this is great payment'' Danyel said as he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to him.

''I know it is'' I said 

''Now I know why the Salvatores are crazy for you'' Danyel said as he whispered in my ear

''Can I ask you something?'' I said 

''Anything'' He said 

''Tell me how is my brother doing'' I whispered in his ear

''There fine, dont worry I check on them frequently, there just a mile away from us, I make sure Anabelle doesnt treat them like shit'' Danyel said as his hands were all over me.

''Im hungry, you think we can go downstairs to get something and we can come back and finish what weve started'' I said, I prayed he said yes

''Sure, just dont tell anyone I let you out'' Danyel said smiling

''You dont mind if i put something over my outfit cause I wouldnt want anyone to see me'' I said 

''Its fine, Ill just rip it off when we come back'' Danyel said winking at me

I quickly put my shirt and jeans on and slipped on my shoes.

''Why are you putting on your shoes?'' Danyel said questionly 

''Floor is cold'' I immediately said 

''Okay...'' Danyel said suspiciously 

We walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

''So what do you want'' Danyel said as he opened the fridge and peeked inside.

''What is there to eat?'' I said as I quickly looked around taking in my surroundings.

''I can make you a sandwich'' Danyel said still peeking in the fridge.

I stared wide eyed as I saw my bag laying on the kitchen counter. Stefan always made me carry a pepper spray mixed with revain. If I would get to my bag then I could spray Danyel with it and get out of here, I had to act fast. I saw as Danyel was still in the fridge getting something, I quickly and quietly start moving towards my bag.

''Why are you so nervous?'' Danyel said from the fridge

I stood there frozen, I had to calm down or else he'll know something is definitely wrong.

''You make me nervous, like Damon does'' I said 

''Yeah that makes sense'' Danyel said as he continued to search for something else in the fridge, his back still too me.

I calmed my breathing and quitely walked towards the bag, the bag was already in my hands, when Danyel turns around and looks at me.