I am not a Cat! (SkydoesMinecraft & others fanfic)

A/N: Herrow I'm bored at my moms office so I thought I'd write a one-shot and um yea. Actualy scratch that I'll make this an actual story. MMMMKAY???? THE GIRL ON THE RIGHT IS WHAT ELIZABETH LOOKS LIKE OK??!

******************************************

Adams (SkydoesMinecraft) P.O.V.

I sat in the grass staring out at the lake behind my house an listened to the silence. I was bored out of my mind now that Dakota and his girlfriend moved out. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! Oh, you don't know? Fine I guess I'll just tell you. I CAN WALK AROUND PANTLESS IN THE HOUSE NOW! Of course I didn't feel like doing that right now because reasons. Anyways I decided I'd go for a drive and get some dinner since I'm too lazy to make any myself and walk around downtown a bit.

I jusst left this chinese place and I was casually walking around staring at the orange skyline. I should probably be uploading another video right now. I thought to myself but naaaaaaaaw. Anways I kept walking and people around town were beginning to dissapear as it got around to 11:00 P.M. There was barely anybody on the streets now and I heard a small meow coming from behind me. I turned around on my heel and saw a small black kitten with big bright blue eyes. "Awe! What are you doing out here alone little kitty?" I asked in a baby-talk kind of voice. I picked up the kitten and realized it had no collar, theres also no apartments near-by so this kitten must be homeless. I walked back to my car and drove home. One I got there I got some blankets and made a bed for the kitten. "There you go Burrito." Burrito is the kittens nickname for now (because burritos are awsome). The kitten slowly walked onto the blanket and literally passed out. I laughed a little to myself and went to bed myself.

*next morning*

"THERES SOMEONE AT THE DOOR WAKE UP PLEASE!" I hears someone yell, they were knocking on my bedroom door, it was a female voice but who the hell would be in my house besides me? I quickly tried to get out of bed but tripped on the blankets and fell face first. "FINE I'LL GET IT! THIS WILL ONLY MAKE THINGS MORE INTERESTING!" The girl yelled again. I finally untangled the bed sheets and ran out the bedroom door and saw two people standing in the living room. It was Ty (A.K.A. Deadlox) and some chick who couldn't have been any older than fifteen. The girl had this REALLY long black hair that had some waves in the back, she was stick skinny but looked like she could beat my butt hard in a fight. She was wearing a long black t-shirt with those blue and grey dyed skinny jeans with casual black and white converse.I also noticed she had these huge bright blue eyes with vertical slits for pupils. But what interested me the most was that she had FREAKING CAT EARS AND A TAIL! Ty stood in the middle of the room wide eyed and staring at me with this WTF expression on his face.

Finally I got the nerve to yell, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" Ty looked over to the girl and she crossed her arms.

"Shall I introduce myself?" she said cooly. She sighed and began to speak again, "Well, I'm Elizabeth I was born somewhere in Iceland but my parents gave me to an orphange. Luckily I broke out and ran away to America. I first started out in New York where I learned how to shoot a gun and bow, and then I got a job there for a short while but ended up leaving because I realized I can turn into a cat at will so I traveled here!" The room was silent and I came to the conclusion that Burrito was actually Elizabeth and God I am slow.

"So how old are you?" I asked, Ty was still standing listening very closely to the conversation.

Elizabeth sighed, "I'm seventeen! I know I'm short but I can't help that." Her tail flicked around nervously.

"Oh yea why do you have a tail and everything?" Ty finally asked. Elizabeth only shrugged.

"So then where are you going next?" I asked, suddenly Elizabeth made a very sad face as if she were begging to... "Oh no way! You are not staying here!" Then Elizabeth started to cry and she covered her face with her hands. Ty looked at me as if to say, Seriously bro your going to do that to an abandoned girl? Thats cold! I sighed, seeing as she would probably just stay anyways, "Fine! You can stay! As long as you-" I was cut off by her hugging me and Ty in a big bear hug.

"Elizabeth! We have bones remember!" Ty managed to get out. "Oh, yea sorry." \

Later that day I called some of my friends like Jordan (CaptainSparklez), Dakota (Kermitplaysmc), Quintin, Jason, Taylor, Dan, Mitch and Jerome (sorry I got bored of listing them all so i'll just put a thing in the A/N). Ty also convinced me to let him sleep over, Elizabeth helped too (they're getting along well). We all ended up watching Iron Man Three together and we kind of had a sleep over type of thing. And when I woke up that moning Elizabeth and I both had mustaches and penises drawn all over our faces. That was an interesting morning.

A/N: HalllooooOoooooOOOOOoOOoooooO!!!!! I hope you like this! I think I'll like this story very much and I hope you do too! wow that was so cheesy. Omg there is this big bowl full of chocolate in front of me and you will not believe the temptation. Also if anyone reads this tell me if you'd like to pair Elizabeth with anybody, they must be in the list below.

Adam (SkydoesMinecraft)

Ty (deadlox

Dakota (KermitplaysMc)

Jordan (CaptainSparklez)

Dan (Cavemanfilms)

Taylor (Antvenom)

Jason (MinecraftUniverse)

Mitch (BajanCanadian)

Jerome (ASFJerome)

Quintin (HuskyMudkippz)

ANYWAY GOODBYE MY LITTLE POFFLEZ!!!!