Starting Youtube is Scary

A/N: Okay so I'm now writing this on an Ipad with this cool keyboard thing and I cant use bold letters or italics anymore since I don't actually have a working computer and OMG MY CAT IS RIGHT BEHIND ME HE IS SO ADORABLE AAW. Anyway I'm getting sidetracked (not that much of a surprise but oh well). Anywaaaaays yea, I really need someone to tell me who I should ship in this story or if I should ship someone at all... yeaaaaa. ONTO LE STOREH.

Jordans P.O.V.

So I heard Adam has a seventeen year old girl living at his house..... In normal circumstances this would not end well at all, but from what Adam told me through via phone call this girl 'Elizabeth' is what he called her, has been living on her own for a little more than a year now. I mean we all know Adam and he's not exactly the most sympathetic father type of person. I decided to go meet Elizabeth and, you know, make sure Adam isn't letting her set the neighborhood on fire or something. I put the key into my old KIA that was sort of a "happy-belated-sweet-sixteen-birthday" sort of thing, it was light blue with this really ugly black fur for seats. On the way to Adams I stopped for gas at Seven-Eleven I also picked up a Redbull while I was there. Almost twenty minutes later I parked in Adams driveway and saw someone else's car there too. I casually let myself in because Adam and I are friends you know? Friends with opening-doors-without-permission benefits. What even goes on in my brain? Anyway, I walked inside and immediately noticed pillows and movie DVD's were scattered all over the living room floor, I heard some voices coming from the nearest bathroom and walked over there. The door was wide open and Adam, Ty, and who must be Elizabeth were all cramped in there, Adam and Elizabeth were washing penises off their faces and Ty was laughing hysterically in the corner. Although I did notice that Elizabeth HAD FREAKIN' CAT EARS! They must've noticed my look of shock in the doorway because they began to laugh even more while Elizabeth tried to explain," D-don't be (more laughing) shocked! I'm j-just (mooore laughing)... a hybrid thingy!" I simply nodded and made a mental note to NEVER spend the night at Adam's house.

Later once Adam and Elizabeth had finally rubbed the marker off their faces they all helped theirselves to cereal for breakfast and we watched some TV show called Worlds Dumbest something. "Lizzy we should get you a Youtube channel!" Ty suggested.

"Don't call me that! And whats Youtube?" Elizabeth, or 'Lizzy' asked crossing her arms. I proceeded to explain.

"Youtube is this magical place on zeh Internets that you can use to post videos on! In fact we all have channels on there with more than 900,000 subscribers!"

Elizabeth was silent for a moment as if pondering this. Then finally she said, "That's a big number." We laughed a little when she started speaking again, "What kind of videos do you guys make?" She asked suddenly a bit more interested this Youtube thing.

"Mostly Minecraft videos but we do other things too!" Adam replied.

"So... Video games? I like where this is going!" Elizabeth got up off the couch she was sitting on and giddily started jumping up and down a little. "Let's start now!" She exclaimed loudly. Adam and Ty practically leapt over the three seater couch and into Adams 'office' and I grabbed Elizabeths hand and led her there.

Elizabeths P.O.V. (yay)

I was a little nervous about making videos in front of 900,000 people but if Adam, Jordan, and Ty could do it so could I. Adams office wasn't very fancy, in fact there weren't any actual walls just big plastic things on the walls and a giraffe in the corner. Adam was first to the computer and he opened a new tab. Soon he was on Youtubes register page and he began filling things out. "What do you want your username to be?" Adam asked excitedly.

"Uhh, whats a username?" for the past year and a half I've been partly homeless traveling from apartment to apartment I didn't know and Internet terms!

"The name that everyone will know you by, something that kind of describes you." Jordan explained.

"Oh well thats easy! Awesome is a great username!" I joked and Ty playfully punched my arm.

"No something that describes your appearance or something!" I thought for a moment and then realized the obvious answer, I'm a cat hybrid obviously! "Maybe kitten and Lizzy combined since Lizzy is short for Elizabeth..."

"So, then Kizzy? Not bad." Ty said quietly. Adam typed the five letter word and then we counted down until my first Youtube account was created.

A/N: I don't know if this chapter is short or not but whatever I don't care. I'm still learning the controls of this on Ipads so halfway through the story I couldn't get the screen to go down to where I was typing and... yea I'm not making much sense right now am I? Anyway tell me who I should ship please! Also I can't believe this got thirteen reads already like wow thank you! For reading you get a cupcake! *gives cupcakes* anyway BYEBYEEEEEEEE!!!!!