Reptiles

A/N: Not sure what I’m going to do for this chapter but my goal is to make it as intense and adrenaline filled as possible. I feel like Mitch deserves to be in this chapter so why not hehehehehhehehHEHEHEHHEHAHAHAHMUWAAHAHAHA *cough cough* sorry I got carried away. Anyway I want pie lets go read stuffs. (also its been three hours since I wrote that)(now its been an entire day)

Angels P.O.V. (yay)

Soon after Ty came over and confessed to everybody I woke up and Adam filled me in on what had happened. Elizabeth, who was clearly outraged but still managed to keep a straight face, began indulging us with information that she knew about Maddy and Geoffrey. But mainly Geoffrey. Soon we all came up with a plan that would take place on Friday. Although we didn’t have enough members in our little ‘crew’. Everybody began making phone calls to some of our youtuber friends. I was in charge of getting Jerome and Mitch.

“So where is Jerome? Why can’t he help?”

“Angel, I told you, he’s in Montreal visiting his parents.”

I sighed, “But you can still come can’t you? I know your athletic and all, you could be a very valuable resource.”

Mitch scoffed, “A valuable resource? I am not an object Angel!”

“But will you help us?” There was silence on the other end, “Please Mitch?”

“Fine.” He said, “But if I get taken hostage or something it’s all on you!”

Next I talked to Jordan who surprisingly agreed immediately to help us. Sadly, nobody could get Dan, Taylor, Quintin or Dakota to help.

Elizabeths P.O.V. (come back Angel nuuuu!)

School on Monday went regularly. Maddy was there as I suspected. That morning when I was walking to class I saw Ty and Maddy talking to each other. I smiled to myself when Ty gave me that ‘look'

The rest of the school day went somewhat normally. Angel and I made it a regular thing to sit with Kristin and Katy during lunch and during class. During lunch I could practically sense Maddy glaring at me from the middle of the room, but I just laughed at her anger.

The rest of the week passed like I had hoped. Mitch and Jordan visited our house on Wednesday and we mapped out our plan along with Ty, Adam, and Angel. Luckily, Angels leg was healing quickly and she could barely move her foot inside the cast.

On Friday we all met at the Los Angeles Zoo except for Ty who was already inside with Maddy. Jason, Angel, Jordan, Adam, Mitch and I sat inside Jordans old car with a small map of the zoo. Ty promised that we were to meet him at the lion exhibit where it’d be easiest to strike. You know since Angel and I are half cat.

Jordan and Mitch went inside first. Mitch would send a (coded) text to Ty and then Mitch would send a text to Adam and us three would go inside next. “Are you nervous?” I asked Adam and Angel who were both sitting in the front seat of the car.

“No!” Adam said defensively. He looked over to Angel who gave him a sympathetic look, “Yes.” Adam sighed and I giggled.

“Well get over it because Mitch just texted you.” I pointed out. Angel groaned quietly.

“Their ready.” Adam announced as we made our way to the ticket stands.

Angels P.O.V. (yay Angel ur bak)

The three of us walked at a fast pace. Elizabeth had the map in her hands when she announced, “Stop. Adam keep going straight and stand a few feet away from Mitch and Jordan. Angel follow me.” I lugged my crutches along with Elizabeth who was walking rather quickly.

Soon there was nobody around and the large tropical plants concealed us from any bystanders. “We ready?” I asked. Elizabeth nodded as she picked the lock. Once inside I threw my crutches in a mop bucket and took of the heavy black leg brace to reveal my dark blue cast. There was another door to our right that was painted to look like a rock, the entrance to the lion exhibit. Elizabeth and I both turned to our ‘leopard/panther forms’ once Elizabeth had the next door open. We walked through the doors listening to the gasps of pedestrians. Fortunately, my leg wasn’t broken in leopard form so walking didn’t hurt at all. I looked around for the boys. Jason and Adam were both leaning against the railing of the exhibit while Jordan and Mitch were behind them leaning on a fence. Ty and Maddy were both standing at the fence and Maddy looked a bit confused. Elizabeth hopped up on a large rock next to a tree. Seeing her plan I joined Elizabeth and hopped up in the tree.

Elizabeths P.O.V. (nu Angel ur too awsum y)

I made sure that Mitch and Jordan were ready before Angel and I made our move. Slowly I walked to the end of the tree branch before making a giant leap over the wooden fence with Angel following behind me. Maddy caught on immediately. She ran in the exact direction I expected her to. Angel and I ran after her still in our cat forms. I could see Mitch and Jordan parkouring to catch up with her. Adam and Ty were supposed to go the opposite way so they could go through the back entrance of the reptile exhibit where Geoffrey was hiding. I knew him too well.

Maddy took a sharp turn and I used my agile reflexes to catch up with her just enough to cut her deep in her leg which caused her to slow down. Somehow though we reached the reptile exhibit to find it completely empty besides Maddy and the others. We all covered the doors and any other exit to make sure that Maddy couldn’t get anywhere. Nobody covered the janitors closet as instructed by me. The closet door opened and I smiled when I saw who walked out.

A/N: hallo so I thought this chapter was getting a little long and I decided to end it with a nice big cliff hanger… hangar? Hangor? I dunt even knaw man like srsly wut. Last night I stayed up till two a.m. watching Mat, Robs, and Mitchs stream and  IT WAS BOOOODIIFUUUULLL!!!! #IgotGoodness come one make it trending on Twitter hurry up. Anyways byebye