The Rage Inside Me

A/N: On an actual computer again wootwoot. Also, THREE DUCKING HUNDRED READS ALREADY!? You guys are awesome ily. Thank you all for commenting and voting it helps a lot <3>

Elizabeths P.O.V.

I heard Jason knock at the door and I jumped up and ran. I don’t know why but as soon as I had the door open I wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug. I began to sob. Maybe I was just a little scared. That could be it right? People cry when their scared? Jason seemed a little taken back by my, ahem, physical confrontations, but in the back of my mind I knew he enjoyed it and I relished the feeling of his body warmth.

Jason drove only a little above the speed limit knowing how important this was for me. My concern about this entire situation only made me even more frightened for Angel’s safety.

We arrived at the hospital within ten minutes and Jason and I jogged over to the hospital doors. We burst through the glass doors and I spotted Adam immediately. He practically leapt towards me and wrapped his strong arms around me in attempt to comfort me. I could sense the distress in his body language when a young female nurse with bright red hair coughed behind us, “Mr. Casper (A/N: I don’t think Adam has ever put his last name online so I don’t know what it is oops).” Adam and I turned around to face the woman. She was so young she must’ve just gotten out of college. She was wearing pink scrubs and had a large splatter of freckles all over her face, “Angel only has minor wounds beside a fracture in her left fibula.” As I recalled from one of my classes at school the fibula was part of the main leg bone. “Angel will need a cast and a pair of crutches, besides that she can come home.” The lady, judging by her nametag her name was ‘Tessa’, said the last part with a smile.

I let out a sigh of relief knowing that the accident hadn’t put Angel in any kind of critical condition, or worse. Although I was 99% sure that someone from the mafia was behind all this. Especially because of what happened last time I saw Geoffrey.

Before Tessa could leave I asked her if we could see Angel. She told me that Angel was currently knocked up on pain killers so she’d be a little weird but would eventually return to her normal state. Then Jason, Adam, and I made our way to room A15.

I knocked on Angels door before just letting myself in. She was lying on a hospital bed staring at the ceiling but perked up immediately when she saw us.

“Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys!” She yelled. “I am so glad you’re here! I need to tell you guys something… important!”

“What is it Angel?” I asked curiously.

Angel leaned towards us and lowered her voice in a whisper, “Guys, I think… I think I’m… High!” We all laughed and Angel just started laughing with us when she suddenly just made a big pouty face, “Why are we laughing?” And we all just laughed harder.

Soon once we all stopped laughing. “Angel do you remember being in the car crash?” Jason asked her like he was talking to a small child. To be perfectly honest I was really turned on by this. I can literally just fall in love with some ones voice its weird.

Angel shook her head and grabbed for Jason’s beanie. Adam and I stayed silent and I felt like I was watching an animal documentary. Watch as the mother lion makes its move on the defenseless baby zebra. Look at the magnificence of the mother lions graceful stride as it makes its way towards its prey. Wow I should become a narrator.

Later, after Angel got a blue cast on her leg (which we all signed, I put a drawing of a cat on mine) we went out to the lobby to take her home but were interrupted by an entire ducking news crew. There were flashing lights everywhere and one woman with beach blonde hair in a tight bun practically threw her microphone in my face and asked who I was. “Uh, I’m, um, Elizabeth.”

“And what are you Angel?”

I tried to remain my composure and answered with certainty, “Were cousins.” I tried to keep these answers short and sweet, without giving them too much information. Might as well make them wonder.

“And where are Angels parents?”

I hesitated, trying to cast a… mysterious effect, when I have the chance to be in the spotlight I take advantage of it. “Their dead, as well as my parents and, well, the rest of the family.”

“Sorry to hear that,” The woman said with absolutely no sympathy, “Are you aware of what happened exactly?”

I shook my head suddenly beginning to feel slightly annoyed.

“It was a casual hit and run accident at first but when police chased the car, a black KIA that eventually crashed into a telephone pole, the police discovered that nobody was in the car.” The woman explained her face expression empty and careless. Hearing that nobody was in the car I was absolutely positive that the mafia was behind this, more specifically, Geoffrey. It was just like him to organize something like this. He liked stirring up trouble and generally messing with peoples emotions. In this case, mine.

I shook my head and pushed the woman out of the way, grabbing Jason and Adam by the wrist and pulling them to the car. I pushed everybody out of the way for Angel. I could hear them following us but just sped up my pace. I thought about school on Monday. I wondered if Maddy would be there, I’m sure she will be. Geoffrey wouldn’t let any of his colleagues taint his image like that unless it was absolutely necessary.

When the car started and we slowly pushed our way out of the crowd of people, I looked outside the window and made a mental note to reunite with Geoffrey as soon as possible. And I mean that last part.

********************************

A/N: In the upcoming chapters you guys are going to love to hate Elizabeth. I may create a prequel to this story for Elizabeth so that this story will make more sense. Anyways, when I write these chapters I like to watch gaming videos and lately I’ve been watching Yogscast SIPS Skyrim gameplay thingy and it is surprisingly entertaining so I’d recommend that if your ever bored one day. It’s one thirty in the morning right now soooooo yaaaaa…. I’m sleepy but I don’t care I’m just going to do whatever. Today I stepped on a spider and I seriously almost puked. THE PICTURE ON THE RIGHT IS WHAT GEOFFREY LOOKS LIKE MKAY BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEE!!!