Meeting the Crew and Other Things

A/N: Hallo. I'm bored so I thought I'd write a chapter. I'm not totally sure I want to do a MitchxElizabeth thing yet but I'm thinking about it. I might (emphasis on might) do an AdamxElizabeth but I DUNNO THERES SO MANY OPTIONS! Anyways I haven't done anything today and I actually don't feel like watching Youtube videos its a miracle. AND THANK YOU ALL FOR SIXTY FOUR READS OMGOMGOMG! And um yea Le' Chapteh. This chapter is also a little, um, adultish if I may. Actually very adultish so yea.

**********************************************************************************************************

Jerome P.O.V.

Holy shiz, Elizabeth is hot. Ahem, um, I know she's younger than me and, um, doing it is technically rape and- Argh nevermind. Point is, and I think Mitch agrees by the way he's staring at her, Elizabeth is really cute. She seemed pleased to meet us as well since her cat ears were sticking strait up in the air. She told us in a skype call once that she hoped to meet us all at Pax Prime or something since it was coming up soon. We talked for a little while and I looked down and noticed that all the meat in her lo-mein was on Adams paper plate so I asked," Elizabeth are you a vegetarian?" She looked at me a little surprised.

"How'd you guess?" I pointed at her plate and she nodded, " I don't like meat. It just grosses me out you know? And saving animals lives is cool too." She shrugged and we spent about another fifteen minutes talking. We all said our goodbyes and Mitch and I insisted that we help them with their bags. We were still talking outside Adams truck and suddenly I realized Mitch flirting.

He was being really strait forward with it too, Elizabeth still didn't seem to notice, or she was playing hard-to-get. Suddenly it was me and Adam standing next to the drivers seat in silence while watching Mitch flirt with this seventeen year old girl who obviously had no idea he was trying to look appealing. Mitch had his hand on his neck and began to mess with his hair. It was taking all of my will power to not fall on the ground and laugh like a hyena. I turned to Adam and saw his eyes wide looking straight at- oh God, Mitch's pants. I couldn't help it and I snickered. I immediately covered my face. This was just too good!

Despite my efforts to hide my laugh, Elizabeth still turned around with a confused look on her face. Then I remembered, Elizabeth has been living on her own! She probably didn't even know what happened when guys were aroused! Elizabeth being the uneducated girl she was traced our eyes to Mitch's pants. He was blushing furiously and his face looked like a cherry.

"Is that a gun?!" Elizabeth gasped and did the unexpected. She pulled a knife from her back pocket and grabbed Mitch in a headlock," Your impostors aren't you? Or assassins!"

"What? No! It's just-" I couldn't help it and Adam and I both doubled over laughing. Elizabeth sheathed her knife back into her pocket and Mitch got as far away from her as possible.

"Well? What is it then? Why are you laughing?" Elizabeth looked angry and confused. She really had no idea!

"I'll tell you later. And why do you even had a knife anyways?" Adam asked.

Elizabeth sighed and lowered her voice," I may or may not have been involved with the mafia back in New York, in fact it's the reason I left." Elizabeth explained with her hands on her hips. Adam actually didn't look surprised, he probably knew a lot more about her past than we did. After a little bit of chatting we bid each other farewell and I was still laughing internally. This had just made my year.

Elizabeths P.O.V.

Adam explained everything to me. And I mean EVERYTHING. I had never learned about this... 'sex' thing in the orphanage. Infact we didn't really learn much of anything there. I mean we had tutors and a classroom but all we were taught was simple math and history junk. Although now that I think about it that entire ordeal was actually pretty funny since I understand it and everything. But, now I know for sure that Mitch is attracted to me! Maybe there could be a thing there?

Two days later the whole crew and a few of Adams other friends came over. Since I already knew some of these people I decided I'd mingle a bit. Adam was apparently a big UFC fan and decided to have a party. The best thing about this party was that there was alcohol. Adam strictly told me not to have any but I soon found out that he was too busy mingling and such to even notice. From past experiences, I knew my limit and promised to only have a few glasses of wine. As you've probably figured out by now I had a pretty exciting life in New York, but I quickly realized that coming to Cali would be better for my safety. So I left.

First on my mental list of people to meet was Adams former roommate, Dakota. I immediately spotted him talking to Dan and made my way over there. "Hi Dan, hi Dakota."

"Hello." They said in unison.

"Are you allowed to be drinking that?" Dan asked gesturing towards my drink. I held my finger to my mouth hoping that they'd keep my secret.

"So where's your girlfriend?" I asked Dakota and he bit his lip.

"She's in Indiana with her parents, as a sort of vacation thing." I nodded and we talked for a little longer before they both went off to go talk to Adam or something. I stood by the bar in Adams kitchen slowly sipping some wine when Ty and Jason walked in and greeted me. We talked a bit about our channels and a new series that Jason just started and maybe he'd have some guests or something. I noticed that Jason was wearing a really cute beanie. I had a short conversation before everyone left to go watch the cage fights. I went with everyone else and saw Taylor looking a little lonely, anyone could've guessed that Taylor didn't like UFC too much.

"Hey Taylor!" I walked over to him and leaned on the wall. He smiled nervously. Halfway through our conversation I began to think that either Taylor had too much to drink, or I did. Scratch that part, I definitely drank too much. I noticed my words were a little slurred and Taylor noticed it too. I remembered the last time I had gotten drunk and I woke up regretting every single bit of it. I saw Dakota walk stride over to us, obviously I was even more wasted than I realized because I barely remember what happened next. Taylor and Dakota were talking with concerned faces. The next thing I knew we were in my bedroom. I was sprawled across my twin bed not even aware of the words that were escaping my mouth but I certainly can't and won't copy them onto here. I don't remember any of what happened after that but the intense migraine I had the next morning told me all I needed to know.

A/N: SO this was a really strange chapter I think. Sorry if its short I just kinda wanted to give you guys questions for next chapter! First, I want to add a new character! You just have to comment or review or whatever to the following chart:

Name:

Age:

Personality and clothing:

Looks:

Relationship to Elizabeth:

Okay so just comment to those things there and I'll choose a character to add in the story (or maybe more than one). And if I don't get any comments I'll just make my own character :/. Please somebody tell meh who to ship plzthx. And that's it for now I guess baibai!