Dogs Should not be Allowed in School

A/N: Hey so remember last chapter when I said I was going to start writing this chapter immediately? I lied. Actually I got distracted okay? And then I got tired so I went to bed and stayed up another hour reading other fanfics on my phone… Ugh, okay so the rest of the characters will be introduced in this chapter yayayayayayy! Story for this chapter is Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation (Zeds Dead remix). And my eye hurts and I don’t know why anyway leeeee stoooooreeeeehhh!

Elizabeths P.O.V.

School shopping stressed me out, surprisingly. We bought notebooks, pencils, pens, the usual ‘school’ stuff. The backpack that Angel bought matched her leopard ears and mine was black and grey plaid. We were a little late buying school supplies, in fact school started tomorrow. Thanksgiving was rather uneventful but I’m positive I gained another five pounds.

“Are you two excited yet?” Adam asked.

“No.” Angel said sarcastically. I giggled in the front passenger seat.

“I’m excited to see Ty and Jason again. I I’d love to meet Ty’s girlfriend and make friends.” I exclaimed enthusiastically. We drove home in silence just listening to what’s on the radio.

The next morning I rolled myself out of bed, it was seven in the morning and I was not used to waking up this early. Angel and I did our hair and shared opinions on what we should wear to school. It was seriously cool having a cousin who acts more like a sister. We ate toast in Adams car and Angel drove us to the school.

We got out of our car and I looked around. There were students everywhere, some sitting on the steps of the school or some just standing next to their cars talking. Either way people were everywhere. Now remember I’ve never been to a real school before, so this was a very… Strange experience. Angel and I walked inside the school ignoring the stares as we walked. I looked to my right and found what must’ve been the ‘popular senior group thingy’. The girl who I noticed must’ve been the leader had bleach blonde hair with some pink on the tips. She was wearing a navy blue tank top that was two sizes too small, really short shorts (Dude its winter why would you wear shorts?), and like six inch heals DAYUM! I also noticed the extra five pounds of makeup on her face, but what really just took it out of me was when Ty, my Ty, leaned over and kissed this… ugh! I could tell I wasn’t going to like this chick. At all. Ty must’ve noticed Angel and I staring, so he walked over to us and I punched him in the shoulder, “Ow!” He complained.

“That’s your girlfriend?!” He nodded and I could see Angel shaking her head out of the corner of my eye, “I know you’re not dating her for her. What is it? Is she rich? Is her dad some fancy director or something?” Ty sighed.

“Let’s not talk about here where other people can hear us, in the meantime you might as well meet her.” Angel smirked and I tried to remove the glare from my face as we approached this new species of dog.

She smiled, “Hi! My name is Madison, but you can call me Maddy.” She stood up and we shook hands. I tried to make myself look intimidating by lowering my face and and smirking. I wanted her to get the message that we were not going to be good friends. It seemed Angel had the same idea, being related has its perks.

Later Ty guided Angel and I to our history class. We were all in the same class since we were all seniors. We must’ve been a little early because there were only two other girls who were sitting right next to each other. One girl had black choppy hair with blue streaks, she was very tall so she sat in the back. She was wearing a big jacket and jeans with combat boots. The other one was a little smaller, both in weight and height. She was a little pale and had blonde hair. She was wearing a thin grey sweater with a t-shirt that said ‘100% pure milk’ and she had skinny jeans and converse. Then I noticed we were dressed almost exactly the same, same style I guess.

The one with blonde hair stood up and introduced herself to Angel and I, the other one in the corner with black hair looked a little annoyed but still stood up and introduced herself. Katy, the one with blonde hair told me that she and the black haired one, Kristen were actually sisters. I was a little surprised since they acted and looked differently. Although there was a resemblance in their facial features.

Ty gave us directions to our next class, biology. Angel and I weren’t in all the same classes but most of them. I was excited to see that Jason was sitting right next to me in Biology. I mentally cracked up the flirting skills.

School ended, and Angel and I were home, we decided to make a video for our channels. Angels channel was simply titled ‘AngelPlaysMC’.

Later I was making everybody dinner when I got a phone call.

A/N: HelloOOOOOoooooOooOOOo!1!!!! So I have a question for you all because I can’t make up my mind.

Either the person calling is:

1.      A person from New York/Mafia

2.      Jason!

So vote on that please and if nobody votes I guess I’ll… do something I dunno! Umm, I don’t know what else to say other than cats are awesome and I like food. BAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!