Confessions...

A/N: OMG I JUST HAD AN EPIPHANY!!! AN EPIPHANY SO GREAT IT COULD POSSIBLY CHANGE THE ENTIRE STORYLINE! Okay maybe not the whole story but, you know what I mean right? You feeeeel me? So, I’m going to re-read the last chapter because I literally do not remember any of it because I wrote it at two in the morning and ya brb. Okay I’m finished and now story time so prepare your butt. Yea you heard me. Preeepaaaaare that butt.

Tys P.O.V. (yay)

I never told Angel and Elizabeth why I was dating Maddy. She and her uh, ‘friend’ Geoffrey threatened my life and family if I didn’t, well, you can figure that out yourself. I intentionally didn’t ever tell Elizabeth and Angel about Maddy’s connection to the mafia. In fact you could’ve said that I was a part of this organization of theirs. When I heard about Angels accident I felt incredibly guilty as I had unknowingly pointed out Elizabeths car. I thought about telling Elizabeth but I knew if I did, Geoffrey wouldn’t have it. I had been in a relationship with Maddy since freshman year, the only real good thing that came out of that was the skills that I learned from her late night escapades. Stealth, social skills, lying. Even though I hardly even used these skills as much as Maddy I still find them useful.

I finally had time to myself. Geoffrey had a meeting kind of thing which I was forced to attend. He was outraged that Angel hadn’t died in the crash. I tried asking him why he wanted Angel dead so badly and he simply responded by saying, “To cause emotional pain to an old friend”. He said no more on the subject. Supposedly, causing emotional pain to people was Geoffrey’s specialty. Once I remember having an anorexic girl in our… gang. As terrible as it is (A/N: This part is inspired by a book on wattpad called ‘Red Leather’ its awesome) Geoffrey convinced most of us that if we kept complimenting her on her figure she’d stop eating, only one day we saw in the school paper that she died.

Anyways I was driving. I didn’t know where I was going just yet. I wondered if I should tell Elizabeth that I was the one that caused the accident. I wanted to. But I knew if I told her that I’d end up telling her everything. Maybe it’s for the better. I thought to myself. I made my decision and drove to Adams house.

Elizabeths P.O.V.

It’s been a while since I’ve felt this sort of rage. You could say I have a short fuse.

Angel had passed out in the back seat of Jasons truck. Adams/mine/Angels car was totaled so we’ll have to buy a new one. When I could finally see our house I noticed somebody elses car in our driveway, “Who’s that?” I mumbled.

“I think… I think that’s Ty’s car.” Jason answered. Adam leaned forward from the back seat to look. Jason parked and I jumped out of the car. Ty got out of his car with his head down. “Hey Ty…”

“Hey… I’ve got to talk to you guys, and it’s kind of important… Actually it’s really important.”

Tys P.O.V.

Everyone was inside the house and lounging on the large white leather couch. Adam carried Angel to her bedroom since she was still knocked out from pain killers. I was feeling very self conscious when everybody sat down, staring at me, waiting for me to say something.

I buried my face in my hands not knowing what to say when I decided I might as well just come out and say it, “I… I’m the reason Angel was in that accident.” I heard Elizabeths sharp intake of breath. I could practically feel her anger but was thankful when she didn’t explode into a fiery rage.

“What do you mean Ty?” Adam asked.

“Well I… Maddy she, she’s been working with this guy named Geoffrey and freshman year she…” Then I started sobbing and it was very surprising, even to myself. I explained everything that had happened since freshman year.

Elizabeths P.O.V.

Well, I was right about Geoffrey and Maddy, but I never expected this. I was astonished that Ty hadn’t told anybody up until now. When Ty was done I explained how Geoffrey and I met, after all that Ty had said nobody really seemed surprised. But now I knew Geoffrey was in town. I knew he was out to get me. I also knew I’d have my revenge.

***************************

A/N: Sorry it’s a bit short I just wanted a really cliché ending because y’know why not? I think I could’ve made this chapter a bit better but I don’t really know how soo this is what I got. The epiphany thing that I mentioned earlier isn’t in full gears yet so for now you guys shouldn’t really understand it yet unless you’re one of those people who read minds then that’s just really creepy. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand bye cuz I don’t know what to say BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!