Ch 5 - Practice and lectures

Your POV

I'm sitting in the stands with the other fans because the girls announced an open practice. There doing a scrimmage and I watch as Ali crosses the ball to Alex who then scores, all the fans cheer including me. I get up to go get a water and this guy in line bumps into me.

Sorry I didn't see you there

Its ok. I'm about to turn around until he says something else

You look really familiar do I know you?

I don't... now that you mention it you do look familiar

Y/N? wow you look good

Kyle wow I haven't seen you in years

Yeah the last time I saw you was when you were living with us two years ago

Haha yeah I didn't stay long did I, lets go catch up. We walk back to where I was sitting and started to talk about what we've been doing over the past two years. The girls practice ended and Kyle had to go.

Hey can I get your number so we can hang sometime he asked

Yeah sure I put my number in his phone and sent myself a text to make sure I got his number  We hugged and he left. I went down to the field and noticed everyone looking at me, they must have seen me and Kyle hugging oh gosh here comes a lecture.

Ash' s POV

Practice ended 10 mintues ago and the girls and I go over to sign autographs and to talk to the fans. After a few minutes all the fans are gone but two way up in the stands but as I look closer I see Y/N talking to a boy and laughing they stand up and exchange phone numbers and hug. As I look around I noticed all the girls were watching them as well. Y/N and the boy say their goodbyes and Y/N starts to come to the field. I heard someone say to act natural but I don't think anyone listened.

Ali's POV

I watched as Y/N came to the field and me and Ash walk over to her

Who was that boy you were talking to I asked

That was Kyle his family adopted me two years ago but sent me back to the orphanage three days later

Why? I heard Carli ask

Well one day me and Kyle went out and got some spray paint and fireworks and long story short we ended up being brought back home in a cop car and the next day they took me back to the orphanage, that was the last time I saw them.

Ok as long as he's just a friend I say. The team laughs and we head to locker room as Y/N heads to the bus.

Your POV

Wow no lecture just a few questions that was a lot easier than I thought it would be. I'm walking back to the bus when suddenly I hear gun shots and police sirens going off. I quickly sent a text to Ali and Ash saying that I was walking home. I find a place to change into my suit and take off in the direction the noise came from.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! don't forget to comment and vote I wanna know what you think of my story.

That's Kyle at the top