Ch.25 - Different dimension and back again

Y/n's POV

"Whoa where are we?" I said "We're in my time but if we defeat the sinister six then everything will go back to normal" Spidey Gwen said and I nodded.

I feel something get tossed at me and I see that it's my old suit with a few upgrades "Put it back on you looked better in this one" ultimate spidey said and I rolled my eyes and changed suits gotta say I missed this suit a little bit, it had a classic feel to it.

"So ah where are all the sinister six at" I asked looking around. "They made their base at the old town hall follow me" Gwen said and we left.

We arrived at city hall and we're met by doc oc "hey I know you your the guy who tried to hurt Ali" I said starting to get mad as the thought of Ali being dropped off from the building comes to my head. "Yeah nice to see you too" he said sarcastically as the rest of the six appeared.

"Well spideys now that there all here lets kick some ass" 2099 said and we charged at the six. I took flint while everyone else were just in one giant fight.

"Flint I don't wanna hurt you so please just surrender" I said trying to reason with him "No way" he said and his hand turns into sand and punches me hard "ow what the hell when did he turn half sand" I said to no one in particular.

"And the names Sandman" he said punching me again making my mask rips and he sees my face and backs up "y/n I-I-I when did you become spidey" he says shocked "I've always been Flint" and his face flashes anger and he's about to hit me again but stops "I can't but next time you get in my way I won't hesitate to do it" he said

I take this as my chance and I web shoot a fire hydrant and make the water splash all over us making him fade away.

"There won't be a next time Flint" I say and look back to see the other spideys finished kicking ass. "So that's it?" I asked "yes my dimension should be fixed" Gwen said and as she said that there was a big flash and everything was repaired. They blasted open the portal so I could go home but what I didn't notice was the trail of sand that went into the portal and I felt something stick to my leg but I shrugged it off.

I wave good bye to the spideys and walked threw the portal and it closed behind me as I get back to my dimension I look around and see everything is normal and I'm about to swing off but everything goes black.
*************************************
I wake up in front of a building and I look at myself and freak out my suit was all black

*************************************I wake up in front of a building and I look at myself and freak out my suit was all black

What happened I asked myself but I swing home and I go through the window and see mal

"How long was I gone?" I ask and she turns around so fast and runs to me and kisses me with a lot of passion. We pull back and she looks at me "I missed you you were gone for a few days" she said

"Really I was only over there for a few hours guess time moves differently over there" I said

"Ali is so mad at you" she said and I laughed "I figured" I said. "You should probably talk to her" she said "I'm really not in a rush to get yelled at and plus I want to spend the rest of the day with my beautiful girlfriend" I said giving her a kiss.

We watch tv and cuddle under a blanket giving occasional kisses here and there. I make dinner around 8 and we eat and talk about the other dimension and how I woke up in a black suit and she thought it was weird.

We clean the dishes and head to bed. Mal cuddles up next to me and I kiss her head and say good night and drift to sleep.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Here's an update and today is my birthday it was alright I guess it stormed all day🙄 but other than that it was good. How was your guys day?