Ch.24 - Here goes nothing

Y/n's POV

"Come on Ash" I said pleading with her "no no way I'm not looking to die by Ali's hand" she argued back. "But if you tell her she'll be a thousand times more cool with it hearing it from you" "what makes you think she'll be ok with me telling her that our daughter jumped dimensions?" She asked

"I really don't know but please" "no" "please" "no" "please please please please please" "fine but you be careful it's bad enough that you're doing this but if something happens to you she'll definitely loose it" she said "yay thank you mama" "yeah yeah just come back alive" she said "will do" I said walking out of the room.

I walk into my room and see mal watching tv. I sit in front of her and she looks at me. "Hey when we were at that meeting with the girls you were really quite, everything ok?" I asked she sighs "Yeah it's just I can't go with you and won't know if your ok or not and I don't know how long you're gonna be gone I'm gonna miss you" she said with tears in her eyes.

I wrap my arms around her and let her cry into my shoulder I feel her calm down and I pull back and look at her "look I'm gonna go over there kick some but and come back over here it will be so fast you won't even know I'm gone" I said looking at her, she nods and I peck her lips.

I go to the other room where the spideys are and I tell them that I'm ready to leave "Once we leave all technology you have will not work while we're in that dimension" spidey 2099 said, They opened the portal

"well I may be triple grounded now but when I come back who knows what I'll have" I said "when you come back you'll be a hero" spidey Gwen said. I took a deep breath and stepped into the portal. "Here goes nothing"
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Here's and update for you comment and let me know if you want to see anything happen and don't forget to vote!