Ch.12 - 1989 tour trouble

Ali's POV

Today me and the team got invited by Taylor swift to be special guest and come up on stage with her during the show. I have to ask Y/N if she wants to come with us or if she wants to stay home. I walk into the living room to see Y/N snuggled up under a blanket watching Paper Towns. I walk over to her and sit next to her she looks over at me and smiles. I take this as my chance to ask her.

"Hey Y/N do you want to come with me and the girls to be special guest at Taylor swifts concert?"

"Sure sounds fun" she said smiling I smile and told her when she has to be ready by she said ok and turned her attention back to the T.V. I get up to go get ready for my lunch date with Ash.

*30 minutes later*

I'm finally ready and head out to meet Ash.

"Y/N I'm going out to have lunch with Ash stay out of trouble ok"

"No promises" she yells back. I shoot her a glare at her

"Geez I was just kidding Ali" she says and raises her hands in defense.

Your POV

30 minutes after Ali left to go meet Ash I started to get bored but then I remembered I saw an arcade on the here so I got dressed and headed out. As I'm walking down the hallway I see Tobin and Alex.

"Hey guys what are you up too?"

"Nothing really we just came back from a jog, where you heading to?" Alex asked

"I'm going to the arcade I saw not to far from here"

"AN ARCADE CAN I GO?!?" Tobin yells. I laugh and nod

"Yeah sure, you wanna come Alex?"

"Why not sounds like fun, let us get ready" she says I nod and wait in the hallway for them to finish.

"Hey Y/N" I look over and see Kelley, Hope, Moe and Julie.

"Hey what's up" I said smiling

"Why are you waiting outside Talex's door" Kelley asked

"Oh were going to the arcade, you guys wanna come too?"

"YES TOTALLY" Kelley yells

"I'll go to keep this one in check" Hope says laughing and pointing to Kelley.

"Sounds fun I'm gonna take you down in air hockey" Moe says

"In your dreams Moe" I said smiling

"Why not I'm in as long as I get to play winner" Julie says. Tobin and Alex come out and we pile into the car as I gave directions to the arcade. We get there and Kelley and Tobin immediately run into the place we laugh and follow them in. Me and Moe go straight to the air hockey tables, O'Solo went to the basketball hoops, Talex went to the skee ball machine and Julie went to the claw machine. We finished the air hockey game me winning by one so I walk over to Julie.

"You're up Julie" she looks up and smirks

"Ready to loose Y/N"

"Nope but I think you are" I say.

*one air hockey game later*

Sooooo Julie ended up crushing me by a lot. She claimed that she's the champion at air hockey but then again she claims to be the champion of a lot of things.

"Hey Y/N I think we should head back so we can get ready for the concert" Hope says. I nod and we head back to the hotel, I go into my room and I see Ali and Ash sitting on the couch they look up and smile.

"Where were you all day kiddo?" Ash asked

"I went to the arcade with some of the girls, how was your lunch date?"

"It was great now go get ready for the concert" Ali said. I get dressed and put my suit on underneath my cloths because I got this weird feeling that something was going to happen but I just shrugged it off. We get the concert and I take a seat in the audience while the girls go up on stage. While the girls are up on stage the doors to the arena bust open and there stood a man with these giant meatal arms he kinda looked like an octopus everybody started screaming and running out of the building. I look and I see Hope looking at me I nod and run out to change into my suit. I swing in in and see that the man cornered the girls on stage so I swing over and kick him in the head.

"Hey doc why don't you pick on someone your own size buddy"

"Ahh Spidey just the person I was hoping to draw out" and with that he shoots one of his metal arms at me and grabs my foot and flings me into a wall that comes crashing down on top of me. Ok that hurt I got all the rubble off me and I'm immediately thrown into another wall I get up and dodge his other arm and I shoot a web in his face I punch him over and over but he picked me up and starts to squish my head.

"Your starting to get on my nerves" he said

"Yeah well I have a knack for that doc" I shoot a web at a rock and pull it so it hits I'm in the head. He yells and grabs Ali SHIT! I was so worried about Ali I didn't see him throw a chair knocking me across the room and threw another wall. SHIT SHIT SHIT I get up and see that the man and Ali are gone.

"Where'd they go" I yell in panic

"He took her up to the roof please help her" Ash pleads. she doesn't need to ask me twice. I bolt up the stairs leading to the roof and see him holding Ali over the edge I look at Ali and see that she's in tears

"Just hand her over" I said he starts to hand Ali over to me but then drops her off the edge

"Whoops butterfingers" he says smiling. SHIT I spring over and jump off the edge I use a web to pull Ali closer to me and I gently swing her down to where the others were.

"Are you ok" I asked her

"Yes thank you, you saved my life" she says. I nod and swing off I find a ally and change back to my other cloths I quietly walk back to where the girls are as I get there Lauren asked me if I was ok I said that I was more worried about Ali she nods and we head to the bus but before I get on I find Ali and give her a hug.

"You ok mom?" I asked her. everybody turned around and looked at us Ali looked shocked but broke out into a grin and hugged me back.

"I am now" she said and with that we got on the bus and went home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for another long period of not updating. Shoutout to FifthHarmony1315 for this great idea!!! But hold the phone you called Ali mom!!! How cute :) Anyways if you guys want to see something happen let me know down in the comments. As always don't forget to vote and comment oh and feel free to follow me:)