Ch 10- New York

Your POV

I wake up at 8:00 because out flight is at 10 so I get up shower and change. I walk out to find Ali and Ash sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee. "Morning kiddo" Ash said I look over and smile "Morning" I reply.

"You ready to go to New York!" Ali said

"Totally I've never been there so it will be a cool experience" I said smiling

"That's good that your looking forward to it" she said. I nod and walk into the living room and turn on the T.V but nothing is on so I go on Instagram and look at what's trending and I see that #Spidey is trending. I smile and click on it to see a whole bunch of pictures of me saving the people from the fire that happened. Soon enough I heard Ali and Ash saying it was time to go so I grab all my stuff and put it on the bus. We get to the airport at 9 so we have an hour till our flight is called so I sit down and listen to music. Eventually our flight is called and we board the plane I had a seat between Moe and Julie who both ended up falling asleep on my shoulders during the flight. I heard laughing so I look to see Alex taking pictures of us and I start laughing with her. Finally we land in New York and we get off the plane and went to a team dinner. We got to the hotel around 7 so we hung out for awhile before Jet lag kicked in we all said our goodnights and went to our rooms as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys this is kinda a filler chapter ill try to update later this weekend. Don't forget to comment and vote!