Ch. 11- Spidey vs Rhino

Your POV

We've been in New York for a couple of days now and there's been a lot of crime going on like bank robberies, bomb threats and what I found most interesting was that during one of the robberies all that was left was a big pile of sand. I haven't been able to help out because every time I try Lauren usually text me saying to leave it to the cops so that's what I do. The whole team is in our room for team bonding we're watching T.V until the news interrupts the show.

"We interrupt this program to bring you live footage of what seems to be a man in a dangerous suit robbing a bank, we go live to the scene now" The news lady said

"I'm here on Park Avenue 56th Street where some sort of man in a weaponized suit is wreaking havoc on Midtown police are trying to fight back but it seems like no use due to the suits firepower".

"HAHAHAHA I am the Rhino, I told you I would be back" Rhino starts firing his guns at the police while they take cover. I tense up and I think Kelley and Hope noticed because they both grab my hands.

"Where's Spidey why hasn't she been helping with all the crime lately?" I heard HAO ask

"I don't know maybe she's on her way" Carli said. Little did they know that she was sitting right here. The police and Rhino were in the middle of a firefight until a little boy dressed in my costume runs into the middle of the firefight.

"Hold your fire" I hear the police chief say. Rhino and the rest of the cops stop shooting. I've  watched enough so tell Hope and Kelley to cover for me they nod and tell me to be careful I nod and slip into my room and get dressed. I sit on my bed holding my mask thinking about going back to being a hero. I put it on and swing out of my window. I get to the place where Rhino was attacking and I sit on top of the building listening to what's happening.

"Look, Look Spidey is back: Rhino mocks the boy, I hear a woman yell out please, please help my baby. The kid  puts on the mask not backing down from Rhino.

"Brave boy huh shall I scare you little boy?" Rhino taunts but the boy doesn't back down. Rhino starts getting closer to the boy and that's were I step in. People start to look up as they hear my webs being shot. Rhino stops moving and looks at me standing behind the boy.

"Hey Spidey" the boy slowly turns around and looks at me he lifts up his mask

"I knew you'd come back" he said smiling at me

"Yeah thanks for stepping up for me, your the bravest kid I've ever seen. I'm gonna take care of this so you go take care of your mom ok"

"Ok"

"Alright get out of here go, go" I say and pat him on the back the crowd cheers as the police return him to his mom. The cops hand me a megaphone so I turn it on.

"You fight me? You'll fight me now huh" Rhino says getting ready

"On the behalf of the fine people of New York City and real rhinos everywhere I ask you to put your mechanized paws in the air" I say.

"NEVER! I CRUSH YOU, I KILL YOU, I'LL DESTROY YOU!" he yells

"You want me to come down there so you can kill me?" I ask with a bit of sarcasm in my voice.

"Yes" he says

"I'll be right there" I say. "Ah there's no place like home" I say to myself. I throw the megaphone back to the cop. Rhino suits up and starts charging at me shooting missiles while he does so. I jump off the cop car and grab the sewer lid and block the first missile I jump and stick some webs to the lid blocking another missile and one more after that I throw the lid into the suit breaking it.

Kelley POV

Y/N got up telling me and Hope to cover for her we nod and tell her to be careful she nods and slips into her room without anyone noticing.

"As the little boy ran into the middle of the firefight everyone is wondering where Spidey is" the man said. Rhino taunts the boy and starts walking closer to him. I'm getting nervous so I grab Hope's hand.

"She'll make it in time don't worry" she says, and Hope was right because moments later Y/N is behind the little boy.

"Hey Spidey" she says the little boy turns around.

"I knew you'd come back" he says smiling at her.

"Yeah thanks for stepping up for me, your the bravest kid I've ever seen" Y/N says. Y/N says something else to the boy then he ran off the battle field. The crowd cheers as the police returns they boy to his mom. Y/N gets on top of the cop car and the cop hands her a megaphone.

"You fight me? You'll fight me now huh" Rhino says

"On the behalf of the fine people of New York City and real rhinos everywhere I ask you to put your mechanized paws in the air" Y/N says and I couldn't help but laugh a little when she said that but that only seemed to make Rhino madder.

"NEVER! I CRUSH YOU, I KILL YOU, I'LL DESTROY YOU!" he yells at her

"You want me to come down there so you can kill me?" she asked

"Yes" he answered

"I'll be right there" she says I tense up a little bit hearing her say that. Rhino charges at her launching missiles at her. Y/N jumps off the car and deflects the first one causing it to explode she hits the second the third one causing both of those to explode as well she throws the sewer lid she picked up into Rhino's suit breaking it ending the fight. As Y/N swings away I sigh in relief.

"See told you she would be fine" Hope said with her signature smirk I playfully hit her and tune into what the rest of the team is saying about what just happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! sorry for that long break of not updating I've been busy with school and stuff. I'm thinking in the next chapter Y/N same someone famous (examples would be like 5th Harmony, Tori Kelly, Little Mix, Someone as long as its a girl) or if you want to end up saving someone on the team just comment to let me know! So comment and vote!!!