Ch 14 - Birthday

Hey guys I know this is usually at the end but someone commented on the last chapter that they wanted Y/n to get with JJ, Press or Moe and at the moment your 16 so for that to happen you'll be turning 18 in this chapter just to let you guys know, and comment on this chapter on who you want to be with out of the 3 or if you want to date someone else let me know.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

I'm woken up by somebody or somebodies jumping on top of me. I open my eyes and see Ali and Ash looking at me. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDDO" they yell " Thanks you two" I said smiling. " I cant believe your 18 already but no dating till your 30" Ali said with a straight face "But I'm 18" I said laughing "Well you got 12 more years to go" she said staring at me I look at Ash for help and she just shrugs I roll my eyes and walk into the kitchen and see the whole team.

"SURPRISE" they yell

"What's all this" I asked.

"Today is you're 18th birthday and were gonna celebrate the right way" Pinoe said 

"Thanks guys I cant remember the last time I celebrated a birthday"

"Well on this team we always celebrate birthdays you're family now and we love you" Kelley said. We all went into a group hug and we celebrated my birthday we ate cake but it was short lived because the girls had a game today they wanted to reschedule it for tomorrow but I told them to go ahead and play so they got ready and we got on the bus. I sat next to Christen and we laughed the whole way there the others probably thought we were crazy the coach announced the starting lineup and Press was in it so I told her to score a goal for me and she nodded. We get to the stadium and the girls headed to the locker room. The girls were playing Puerto Rico today. I was walking to my seat when I heard someone call my name I turn and see Kyle.

"Kyle what are you doing here" I said running over to him and giving him a hug.

"Well it's your birthday and I thought I would surprise you so surprise and happy birthday" he said smiling

"Aw thanks, come on lets go watch the game" I said and we sat down to watch the game

"OH MY GOSH ITS Y/N! Can I get a picture and an autograph?" A girl asked me causing a whole bunch of other people to come over as well.

"Um yeah sure" I said smiling

"Is that your boyfriend" A girl asked me. I laughed

"No he's my best friend" I responded

" Oh ok happy birthday by the way"

"Thank you" I said after I finished taking pictures and signing autographs for the fans I sat back down next to Kyle who went and grabbed a couple of hotdogs and drinks.

"Did you have fun" He asked laughing

"You don't even know, that was a lot of people" I said while he handed me a hotdog "Thanks" he nodded and we watched the rest of the game. The girls won and Christen scored a goal like I told her to. We walked down to the field and I ran to christen and gave her a hug. " You scored" I said smiling. "I told you I would score you one" she said smiling at me. she let go and I went to go find Ali and Ash I jumped on Ali's back and started laughing "Good game mom" "Thanks kiddo" she said smiling but she noticed Kyle was here and her smile dropped but she didn't say anything.

"Hey baby krash I saw you get swarmed by all those fans you looked a little overwhelmed you good" Kelley said

"Haha yeah I'm good just a little surprised because that's the first time that has happened"

"Ha no kidding you might want to sit down here next game with us" she said and I nodded. The girls went to shower and Kyle went back to where he was staying at for the week so I was sitting by myself in an empty stadium so I decided to get a soccer ball and shoot around.

"You know your pretty good at that" I turn to see Lauren

"Thanks but I was just messing around"

"That looked like more then just messing around have you ever thought about playing"

"I have but with all the stuff that's going on I wouldn't be able to do it"

"Look kiddo no matter how much you help the world there's still going to be a lot of crime going on like right now were in New York at the moment so you can only help people here but what about all the other people not just in the US but everywhere you cant help them, now I'm not saying you have to just stop everything and to not help all I'm saying is, is this really what you want to do for the rest of your life?"

"I get what your saying Lauren but with great power comes great responsibility and I cant just disappear now that I just came back I mean yeah I would love to have a normal life but that cant happen because of these powers"

"It cant happen or you wont let it happen Y/n? the world handled it's problems before Spidey came along remember that" I was going to respond but the locker room doors flew open signaling that the conversation was over leaving me with a lot to think about because as much as I hate to admit it she had a point. The world was fine before Spidey happened but was I ready to give it up and have a normal life I pushed that thought out of my head as Moe walked over to me.

"Hey Moe what's up"

"Well I felt bad that I couldn't hang out with you the other day so we are going to do that now"

"Alright where we going?"

"Wait and see" Moe drives us to a hill where you could see the whole city from.

"Wow this is so cool Moe"

"Well I'm glad you think so" we had a picnic then went bowling Moe winning by two pins we went back to the hotel because the team wanted to go out to celebrate my birthday we went back to the place me and Julie were at the other day and had the same waiter he realized we were the same people and didn't say a word to me the whole dinner I looked at Julie and we started laughing.

"Did I miss something" Ash said I just shook my head no because I know that if I told her she would definitely beat the dudes ass. We ate then went back to the hotel.

"So how was your birthday kiddo?"

"It was good thanks for doing all of that for me"

"No need to thank us kiddo we wanted to do it we love you"

"I love you guys too". And with that they walked out of my room leaving me to my thoughts am I ready to have a normal life or more importantly is the world ready for Spidey to disappear again for this time.