Ch. 19- Spidey & Daredevil pt.2

Y/N POV

About 10 minutes after the girls left me and DD suit up and head out to the place typhoid mary and kingpin were going to strike next. We got there and the warehouse was dimly lit then suddenly it was all dark then one light turned on revealing kingpin and typhoid mary.

"Well, well, well look who fell right into our trap" Kingpin said then pushed a button two cages fell down but I moved just in time but DD didn't. "Hang on DD I'll get you out" I swing over to him but I'm hit into the wall and a whole bunch of pipes fall on me. "That hurt" I said to myself  "Typhoid you take care of that one I'll deal with Daredevil" kingpin said.

"No I wont let you do that" I get up and a knife is thrown in front of my face "Didn't you hear him your fighting me" Typhoid said. I go to punch her but she dodges throwing me into another wall. I look and see that kingpin took DD somewhere else. I get up and charge at typhoid and punch her, she pulls out a sword and starts swinging it at me.

She cuts my arm and I kick the blade out of her hands. She throws her arms out and the gloves that she's was wearing had blades coming out of them she swings and cuts my stomach from the 3 blades. I yell out in pain as she goes to strike again but I duck and the blades get stuck in the wall so I kick them off. She pulls out another knife and stabs me in my shoulder. "Geez how many fucking knifes do you have" I say pulling out the one in my shoulder.

"A lot more than that" she says smiling then she charges at me I jump and slam her into the wall I turn her around and punch  her she kicks me away and throws another knife in my shoulder. "What the fuck I'm so fucking done with this shit" I angrily say and I tackle her and punch he multiple times. I web he up and stick her to the wall.

I pull the knife out of my shoulder once more and head out to find DD. I swing into the other warehouse and swing-kick kingpin in the head and he goes flying into the wall. I run over to the cage and open it letting DD out. "Geez your bleeding a lot" he said "Yeah would have been nice to know your ex is a fucking knife specialist, you sure know how to pick em DD" I said chuckling. we hear a ticking and next thing we know there's a huge explosion. I feel pretty much everything from my mask get blown off (pic above) and we both go flying back. We look up to see that kingpin threw a bomb at us. We get up and DD tackles him and punches him till he's kicked off so I jump up and kick kingpin in the face knocking him back and I shoot a web in his eyes.

DD runs up and kicks him through a wall and ties him up. "Well that was easy you know minus the whole being blow up part" I said "Yeah but you look like shit" he said laughing I laugh with him and we head back to the hotel. "Well I guess this is goodbye for now kid thanks for your help" he said.

"Yeah I guess this is goodbye and anytime DD" I said smiling. He nods and leaves. I take a look and myself and realize that I really do look like shit. My costume is practically in shreds I'm going to need a new suit. I chuckle to myself thinking how in the world am I going to explain this to Mal but oh well. I swing into the room and see Mal she gasps as she looks at me. "What the hell happened" she asked. I explain everything while she helps me clean up. "And done" she says as she finishes stitching me up. I kiss her head and we head to bed she cuddles into my arms as she falls asleep and minutes later I feel myself start to fall asleep as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Here's the other part of the chapter hope you liked it! So you'll be getting a new suit next chapter the options are Scarlet spider (one with blue hoodie). The future foundation suit or the negative zone suit. So look those up then comment which one you like best. Also don't forget to vote!