Chapter 3. A Spark Before A Flame.

Sasha's P.O.V

I placed my journal down on my night stand and jumped when I heard screaming. Mom? I quickly got up and ran towards my parents room. More screaming then it went silent.

Then a cry. A baby.

My hand shook as I raised it to knock on the door. I knocked,

"M-Mom?"

The door opened and it was my dad with tears in his eyes. I walked in to see my mom on the bed carrying something wrapped in blankets. My eyes widened.

"Sasha. Meet your sister, Angel."

I cheered with joy. The doctor stood up with a smile on his face,

"Well I guess my job here is done."

"Thank you doctor, I'll lead you out."

My dad and the doctor left the room.

"Do you want to hold her," my mom ask.

I nodded and I carefully held her in my arms. I looked at her with a smile, her eyes slightly opened and looked at me. 

"Hi Angel, I'm Sasha. I'll take great care of you and teach you many things."

My mom smiled and took her. The door opened, it was my dad and he sat next to mama.

"Well it's past your bed time Sasha," my dad smiled.

I nodded and quickly left the room. I was excited to have my baby sister so I can take care of her and protect her. I locked my door and grabbed my journal. I decided to right something else,

My Oath To You Angel,

I promise to take care of you. 

I promise to love you.

When you sad and crying, I'll wipe your tears.

When your scared, I'll comfort your fears.

When your worried, I'll give you hope.

And when your lost, I'll be your light shinning bright as the sun.

This is my oath To you my Angel until the end. Until the day I die, and until you need me no more. Even then I'll still won't break my oath to you.

Sighed. Sasha.

I placed down my journal and felt something drip and land on my lap. I didn't notice I was crying through that, why. I whipped my tears and stared at myself in the mirror. Why, because I can never let down my sister.

.

.

.

.

.

.

POW POW POW.

I sat up quickly and looked around. I couldn't see anything, it was to dark. 

POW POW POW.

Fireworks? I hugged my knees and covered my ears. They sounded so close, and loud. My door swung open and I saw my dad.

"Dad? What are those noises."

"Shh, it's okay. Every thing is alright just stay calm."

The sounds suddenly stopped. I could feel my heart beat against my chest almost as  if it was going to burst.

"It's alright. Just go back to sleep."

I opened my mouth to say something but he left shutting the door. I closed my mouth and let my heart beat slow down again.

I didn't understand what was going on, yet at the same time I didn't want to know what was going on. I laid my head on my pillow and thought of good things.

.

.
.
.
Next day. 11:00am.

I was helping my dad fix up the books in the store. There was more now, more men and women wearing the red armbands. They haven't done anything yet but beat some people.

They make my dad Nervous which makes me scared.

"Dad where's all the costumers like Jim, Phil and the others they always come."

My dad sighed.

"They arnt aloud here anymore. They aren't Jewish so they can't enter any Jewish place."

I remembered the signs. Maybe my dad put a sign up. I looked out the windows to see there was no signs. The streets weren't as filled any more.

"Seems like we're closing early, not many people come here any more. We may have to shut down for good."

"What! You can't do that, thus was your dream."

"Well some dreams can't come true."

"Especially when others ruin it," he mumbled angry.

I didn't argue but I stared out the window. Suddenly two of the men with red armbands came in. One of the were from before.

He looked at me with a sad expression and grabbed my arm.

I screamed and my dad tried to grab me but the men tackled him down beating him.

"NO STOP! GET OFF OF ME."

I bit the solider and he let go. I grabbed one of the books and slammed it against the man. Suddenly I heard a gun lock.

I turned to see the man I bit with a gun to my head.

"Why. I gave you a book if you want more them take it! Don't hurt my dad."

He yelled something I couldn't understand and the men got off my dad. They walked away leaving me there in shock.

Comment.vote.share