Chapter 27. The wait

Sasha's P.O.V

I was forced into a car. They tied my hands back with rope. I felt the engine start and I looked over to Angel who looked nervous. She gave me a small smile and a small wave making sure no one saw. I smiled and looked at Light giving him a wink. Suddenly he turned red and smiled trying to hide it with a nervous smile.

Softy. 

I was back again. It made me nervous and afraid, I only escaped cause I got help from people I knew. Yet this time these were scared, horrified, scarred people. They're confused not knowing what was going on or if there family was even alive. That's how I always felt, yet I choose not to show it. I have to stay strong for her. 

We stood in a line once we got towards the train station. Finally came my turn. 

I rode in a cart with only few people, enough for us to sit down. I was surprised and wondered why now there was only a few people. I sat waiting. The people in the train were quiet and seemed to be worried.

"How old are you," said a voice next to me.

I turned to see a older man.

"Thirteen," I answered.

"Thirteen," he repeated.

He smiled,

"Same age as my little girl."

I felt my heart feel heavy. I smiled sadly and stared at the wall to my side away from everyone else. How much of this can I take. Watching these people meet there doom, who knows if I can even stop this. I held my head in my hands and thought to myself.

The cart came to a stop and we all stood up gathering waiting for more people to come in but to our surprise we were at the camp. We were quickly driven out and I looked to see we were the last cart. Once again I lied about my age and got through. I even got another number on my arm. Now all I have to do is wait and hope they don't kill me before it's to late.

Angel's P.O.V

I walked with Light. I held his hand as we walked through the streets. 

"Where are we going."

"A station where we can call out to people to help."

"You mean other counties?"

"Yeah I know a place but it's pretty far."

"Is that why we told her to try and wait for a week," I said.

He nodded. We stopped and waited.

"What are we waiting for?"

Suddenly a yellow bus stopped in front of us. We got in and sat down.

"This bus should take us close and from here we'll walk."

I nodded and stared out the window. I looked up at Light, he seemed nervous.

"Are you afraid," I asked.

He looked down at me and smiled.

"No I'm never scared...just very nervous."

I hugged him,

"Well we'll get through this together."

He was stiff but calmed down and hugged me with one arm. 

"Thanks.."

Comment.Vote.Share