Chapter 10. Hero.

Thomas P.O.V

"ARE YOU CRAZY," I yelled.

Lula glared at me.

"No. I'm doing this for all of us."

"Or is it cause your sister!"

She slapped me,

"No! If some solider finds out she's here t-that Jew will get us killed."

I was pissed. She only cared about her revenge, it gets in her way to much. I was about to walk away thinking she was joking only. Then the door bell rang..she wasn't.

"They're here."

"Are you insane!"

She turned to me,

"NO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT WHAT WILL THAT DO!"

"IT WON'T BRING HER BACK!" I yelled

"THOMAS SHUT UP. I don't care for your opinion, she can get us killed."

"SO YOUR JUST GOING TO TURN HER IN TO THE PEOPLE THAT KILLED YOUR SISTER!"

She stood quiet and walked over to the door. I didn't know what to do so I walked over her room where the bag of medicine and the rest of the girls clothes.

"Great. I never got to even know her name."

"WHERE IS SHE!"

I wore the bag and ran towards where the girl was locked in. The barrier for the window was down on the ground. I couldn't help but smile. The guards went running.

"Y-Your glad!" she screamed.

I glared at her,

"Yes. You were about to kill an innocent child, what will that do! It won't bring your sister back."

She lifted up her gun aiming at me.

"Screw you.."

Suddenly a bullet went threw her head and she fell down. I turned to see my sister.

"I-I'm sorry but I can't let her kill you," she mumbled.

"Come on we have to go find the girl."

I quickly followed the gun shots of the Nazi's. My sister ran beside me with her gun. We got closer and I shot them in the back of the head. 

Then I heard crying..

"The baby..?"

"No the girl.."

I ran towards the cry only to see Angel and the girl crying. They've shot her. My eyes widened as her closed. I grabbed Angel and gave it to my sister Gena.

"Rock her to sleep or something."

I carried the girl and turned towards Gena who was tearing up.

"Come on lets go running back to the house I've got medicine."

.....................

I wrapped her leg in bandages. I moved her brown hair to clean the scratches. Angel has been silent but she won't go to sleep, she'll just looked tired but refuses to sleep.

"Will she be okay," Gena asked.

"Yeah, she just needs some rest. She's strong."

I looked down at her. I guess all of us got some type of oath, small or big.

"Come on let's go. She needs rest."

I gently carried Angel and laid her close to her. I walked out the room and looked down at the dead bodies.

"What should we do."

I grabbed one and started dragging it over to the front towards the huge lake. I dumped him into it.

"We get rid of them and clean up the blood. Get rid of the cars too."

She nodded and ran to go get the mop.

.........

We mopped the house making it smell like lemons. I watched as the sun went down before walking over to her room. I stopped as I heard mumbling. She was awake.

"I'm sorry Angel."

I pressed my ear against the door. I heard sniffing,

"Can I really keep my oath," she cried.

"Am I strong enough..will I even survive or meet the same faith." 

I bit my lip and turned the door nob. I flicked on the lights to see her carrying Angel crying.

"You're strong enough to fight."

She looked up at. I gave her a small smile,

"I know you are. I've seen probably a little portion of what your capable of. I know theirs more in there."

She put down Angel and ran to me, she hugged me crying. I knelled down to her height. Tears slipped down my eyes,

"I know you can do it. I know you can."

"Thank you.."

Comment.Vote.Share!