Chapter 16. The camp

Sasha's P.O.V

We were shoulder to shoulder, people crying and people yelling at them to stop crying. I was panicking trying to figure out the heck was going on. I suddenly felt the weight on my right increase, I turned to see the man...his eyes went white. My heart stopped for a second.

I felt myself wanting to crawl into a ball but no, I need to stay strong. I must escape some how. I the train stop and the doors slid open.

"Everyone out! Hurry leave the dead behind!" they yelled.

I got out and saw we have arrived. They pushed us towards a place where we waited in line. We were sent to the right or left, neither of us could tell which was the good side...or if there was any. It was my turn and a man was staring down at a paper,

"Age?" he asked not looking up.

"Thirteen."

"Right."

I followed to the right and followed. Then we were separated by gender. I kept following where they gave us a number and we stood waiting for roll call. I looked around watching, the fences were electric. No way I could climb that. What about under, that would take awhile.

I shook my head out my thoughts and sighed..I wounder if they're doing anything better.

Gena's P.O.V

I felt my heart pound against my chest as we waited. Thanks to our new names they wont suspect a thing. Our story is were all siblings and our parents died when we were kids. Angel stood quiet..she probably still doesn't understand what she's doing, yet she didn't care.

She only wanted one thing and that was to save Sasha. We needed to go through some training before we turn into them. Once we find her we will make up an excuse and run away from this place moving where they can't find us. Even if it means running all the way there.

"Next," a man yelled.

We all walked towards him and they measured us before asking about our life.

"I see, don't worry we'll get rid of those Jews," he smirked.

I smiled softly but felt sick inside. 

"And who's this little girl," he smiled getting down to her size.

She glared at him,

"I'm not little," she mumbled.

He chuckled,

"Wow. You got a real fighter here I can tell, well just follow me and we'll get you right in."

I glanced at Thomas, he wasn't happy about this. He looked pale and ready to kill everyone in here.

"Stay calm. Remember why we're doing this."

"I know."

I sighed and kept walking. Maybe this was a bad idea, either way there's no going back now.