Chapter 36. Not Finished

Sasha's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see Angel sleeping by me. I turned to see Light who was staring at the ground, I couldn't tell if he was asleep or awake.

"Light?" I mumbled.

His head shot up and looked at me. I smiled and he smiled back standing up,

"It's good to have you back, I'm never letting you go back."

I sighed,

"But we didn't get anything done."

"What are you talking about? We made progress Sasha, thanks to you there sending out troops following there trail."

"But It's still far. Plus if this is true our troops can't do this alone, we'll need to team up with bigger military services. Last time I check half of them don't want anything to do with us."

"We'll get there my mother is talking and working for this. She won't let your sacrifice go in vain."

I nodded and looked up at the ceiling.

"How was she?" I mumbled.

"Who?"

"Angel..how was she."

"She was good, she really really missed you though. Other then that she was good and she kept up. She was there when I needed it and now your there for her."

I nodded. I slowly sat up putting Angel down on the bed. 

"Can you help me up I want to go for a walk."

"You sure? You're not in pain right, I saw those scars and I do-"

"Just get me up I'm not a grandma," I rolled my eyes.

I slowly got on my feet and grabbed the pole that held my IV bags and slowly walked holding Light's hand. We walked out and started slowly walking around.

"So how is it seeing your mother?" I asked.

I know the story of his mother as Angel mostly told me everything when I was gone. Light shrugged,

"I'm not sure. One side I feel happy to see her, anyone would be happy to see the person who raised them...yet I don't like her. She left me and that's something I can't forgive."

I nodded,

"I understand. I don't blame you for feeling that way."

"So..sorry if I'm asking to much but do you know where your parents are."

I shook my head,

"Sadly they left me with my sister hiding, they didn't do it on purpose though. They wanted us safe but now I have no clue if they lived or where they went or are. I just hope there alive and happy."

"Doubt it."

I raised my eyebrow at him and he quickly turned red shaking his head and hands,

"NO No NO not like that I meant they're probably worried sick! Hopefully they're alive but they probably aren't happy that you're not there," he yelled quickly.

I chuckled,

"Yeah I know what you meant. You're so funny sometimes," I smiled

Suddenly his face turned a light shade of pink and he smiled to himself. I stopped and he quickly looked alert. I shook my head smiling,

"I'm fine just a cramp."

"Oh okay just worried,"he chuckled.

We sat down at waiting chairs in the hall way of where my room was. 

"So I guess we wait hopefully everything goes down as we wanted it to happen."

I nodded and looked over to him staring at his eyes. His eyes stared back at mine and he turned a light shade of pink once again. I smiled and gently grabbed his face,

"Uh-Oh Um-" Light begun to stutter.

"Shh, calm down crazy."

I kissed his lips and he responded. I slowly pulled back and smiled,

"You have no idea how long I've waited for that," whispered Light.

"To long?"

"Yeah."

I sat back and laughed. Suddenly Light's mother came and smiled at me,

"It's good to see you up. Well I'm having a bit of trouble connecting with other military places but we will get it done I promise. Though I was wondering once you both heal if you would like to start training to join us, it will be awhile before we can take them down and it might be a fight."

I nodded,

"Of course."

"This fight isn't over yet ti'll we make it over. Let's give it our best," she finished.

"I want to join too," Angel said with her hand on her hip at the entrance of my room.

Light's mom nodded with a smile.

"Well get rested or what ever you need to do. You still have much healing to do."

"Of course."