15- Captain America

Anyways, funny story, some time ago, you know Rob Pattison? The guy that played Edward Cullen in twilight and Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter? Yah, so he was being swarmed by a bunch of fans yelling "Edward, Edward!" And he was ignoring all of them, but then one fan called out "Cedric"!

That was the only fan that walked away with an autograph that day. Hufflepuffs rule. Suck that, twihards.

---

I turned thirteen recently, but I guess that doesn't really matter either. I've kind of lost the fuel I need to run this book, and all of the dreams I've been having wouldn't make sense to you guys.

Captain America is in the media. Stare at him for as long as you like. My calendar  is on his face right now and I put it on top of my bed so I can see him before I go to sleep. But you guys wouldn't want to hear about that.

I'm just really drowsy: I'll come back to this tomorrow.
---

So guys, I've been thinking, and I think we know eachother well enough to trust one another with secrets. I can't believe I'm finally telling you guys this but I've given it some thought and realized if I don't embrace myself now, I never will.

I'm thirteen now, and I need to come to terms with myself. It's like this weight that's been like, lifted off my shoulders now that I'm telling you guys. But you deserve to know.

I eat paper.

Yes, it is true, but it is who I am. Paper and I have been together for a long time now, but it's time the world knows. And obviously, no relationship is perfect, and paper and I have had our bumps along the road, like when it gave me indigestion when I forgot to check if it had ink on it or not.

But lined paper does taste good with m and ms. And it's time that the world knew that. I have a large community to support me in this new relationship, like goats, cows, paper shredders, and that weird kid in my other class, but now we're a family and we are there to support eachother

---
---
---
Lmfao. Seriously though. Paper is delicious but I'm still single.