26- Our Family Photo Album Entry I

I am still in the process writing and editing the Dancemomery part (its at 1432 words right now), so as a Wattpadian desperate for material for an update, I thought, why not not take a bunch of random photos and write captions for them?

If you aren't interested in these photos, check my most recent update on my art book, where I show you the delicious insides of melted choclate dripping out of a lava cake, made by yours truly, my top potato comradde Elise, and our life skills kitchen of four.

Anyways, a couple days back, I was packing up my bags, and I realized the locker next to me was open, Kumaran's locker. And Kumaran wasn't there. After waiting for several minutes, I realized that the dumbâśś had actually left without closing his locker, which is very typical.

So I closed the door firmly and pat myself on the back for being a good friend. Lol. That's funny.

*Youtuber beauty guru voice

Hey guys! It's Josniffles! Welcome to my Wattpad book, where I post new chalters every time I feel like not paying attention in class!

Today, I have made a very special part for you guys *giggles and that is something you guys have been requesting for a very long time. Well, actually, you guys didn't, none of you did...but I decided to it anyways! *twirls hair

Here is The highly anticipated Locker Touuuuuur! Kumaran Edition!
Stick around for the end of the video for special information about a giveaway! It's the amount of fuçkß I give, and I give none, so you people get absolutely nothing!

But stick around anyways! It'l, be like the mysterious rash on my backside that never seems to go away! That's about it for the intro! Let's get on with the video!

Here, at the foot of the locker is a chip, a Dorito to be exact. It's a pretty standard Dorito as far as Doritos go. I got this Dorito at a gas station, and it's actually the red kind, but other alternatives like cool ranch will work as well.

I usually like to style this with two or more lint balls, whatever color you prefer, and a broken pencil that someone dropped on the floor, which I love since they've been trending recently and are very couture.

Moving on to the locker