29- Official Very Honest Q&A

*sips imaginary Fiji water So, It's been a while. Life update, um well- for one thing school is over! And I have deleted Dancemomery Part three. Why, you ask? Well for one thing, I don't want this to turn into imitation Maximum Ride books because that would just be squeezing the last lols out of the overused dish towel, and you guys deserve better.

Haha, I'm spontaneous now I guess. *pours rest of Fiji water in my mother's fake potted plants- Activates emojis .lets get this started shall we?

DISCLAIMER- ALL OPINIONS,RANTS,AND IDEAS HAVE BEEN EDITED FOR CLARITY AND LENGTH

Favorite song? Erm, well I really don't have one, but I've been listening to Halsey again after a while, I'm kind of digging Maroon Five's older songs, and I've been binge-listening to Bach for the last couple of days 🎧🎼🎶

Favorite color? I really like the color red, it's just a very bold, passionate, and intense color, as well as it's gradients but I also like Blue and Black and their gradients as well. ❤️💙(I wish there was a black heart emoji to represent my heart)

Patronus? I would definitely be an otter, due to their extraverted, social, and quick nature. Otters are also extremely territorial, which I identify with because I can become extremely jealous very easily because of how attached I become to people I care about. I hate that I can't control everything and find myself becoming frustrated when my other close friends start bonding with each other. Which is weird, because you would expect to want your friends to be friends right? Otters are well known for putting on extravagant shows to entertain people and are adored for their goofy charisma, which represents the person I like to present myself as to others.What is up with these emojis? There's an octopus emoji but not an otter? I thought they were on the same level on the spectrum of water creatures, but I guess I was mistaken. An octopus will have to do 🐙

You Don't write about your other friends anymore, what are their patronuses? Well, the reason I don't write much about my "friends" anymore is because I have a really hard time staying friends with the people I was close with in sixth grade. It's already the summer before eighth grade, which means this book is almost over 😔 and I'll be submerged in high school work again. I'm not friends with Rachel, Kumaran, Elise, and Alex anymore, and I know they've been popular in this book but I don't even talk to them anymore, even though Kumaran is a locker away from me. Now that I'm a mentor and they get separate lockers, we probably won't even see each other anymore People can grow apart even when they're only a couple inches away 😋🐵 That's just how life works, so this chapter is probably the last time I mention them, but I've brought some pretty great new friends into my circle, like Olivia, Riha, John, Nolan, and Taniyah, and so many other people I can't list here that I can't wait for you guys to meet! If you don't know what a patronus is, you obviously haven't explored the amazing world of Harry Potter, and should probably imagine this as a spirit animal of sorts.
Kumaran's patronus is a raccoon, Rachel's is a snow leopard, Alex's would be a lemur🐒, Annie's would be a horse, 🐎Elise's patronus would be a swan, Olivia's would be a domestic mouse, 🐁Taniyah's would be a squirrel, Huda's would be an owl🐓, John's would be an Australian Shepherd, 🐶Nolan's would be a stag, Sarina's would be a Hunting dog of some kind, 🐩Molli's would be a giraffe, and so on

Camp Half Blood Cabin? I would have said Athena, but all the people in the Athena cabin are pretentious fangirls who want to be just like the beautiful Annabeth Chase. 😒 People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those who do. Besides,  it's pretty messed up to choose a parent when they're supposed to choose you- so my answer would be that I'm currently unclaimed in the Hermes cabin.

Future Ambitions? I don't know, I just am sure that I want to do the exact opposite of what my parents expect 😂 Not even Kidding. But plans change, my ambitions might not be the same when I'm in the right position to accomplish them.

Pet Peeves? This is pretty short, because if I wasn't restricting myself this list could virtually go on infinitely, since I am so easily pissed off easily, but I hate hypocrites, ignorance, and much more. I hate it when people lie, which ranges from lying for the sake of being humble, or lying to manipulate others, even though I do this so much myself. For example, Huda, who I may have mentioned in the book falls under a bunch of my pet peeves. She does lie, but it's probably for the sake of being humble. She was apparently quote on quote,"not book smart" but then slays the shit out of the element bee in science effortlessly, even though I had stayed up studying the periodic table but still failed to remember it when I needed the information. She also falls under another pet peeve of mine which is when people say they are in one Hogwart's house when they are obviously in another one (she's obviously a Slytherin for Dumbledore's sake!)
I could make a bunch of Tumblr quotes with the stuff my friends say-
"I don't have a crush on her " -Kumaran
"I'm not going to get dress coded for this" - Rachel (she came back from the office wearing her gym clothes)
"This candy isn't drugged" - Olivia (haha just kidding) 😜
I hate it when people interfere with my plans, question my authority in projects, take credit for other's work, etc. That got me really riled up- who knew Q&A s could be so emotionally tiring?

Emoji History? 😖🎶💙😒😄🍜😍😂😜🌰⭐️🍇☺️🐙❤️👑🍟🎼😃😷😀🙋🏽🌽🍕🎧😁😶😇🍅

Music Idols? Herm, musical idols? Heaven forbid I sing right now, *valleygirl voice so I assume you mean , Jacob Sartorius, definitely and Kristen Hancher, and Baby Arie- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I almost peed myself! 😹 Moving on. (Low key serious)

Hobbies?

Favorite Harry Potter character? Hemiiiiiiiiiooooooooooonnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Wattpad Archive? (List your finished books) Well other than the Horoscope books, boredom books, and art books I've read:
Keeping Up With the Fangirls👐🏾
Hysterically Ominous Signs😋
Hunger Games: Prim🌼
Call Me Ella
90's Queen Bee👑🐝
Trump Temptations😷
Harry Potter Facts😎
Scaredy Cat😿
Brave Bold Belle
The Worst Story on Wattpad
ONLY the Fandom Stuff
100 things not to be said to parents
Little Shy Ariel
Camelot Code
FanGirl!
Winging IT🐥
Athena's Enigma
Hero's Deep Within
The Good Death Guide💀
Freak of Nature🔧
Catching Jordan🏉

Summer Plans? I'm not going anywhere, so I don't know how I've managed to flood my calendar with events. I'm in a reading program, I've already gone to Cedar Point a few days ago, I'm going to a camp for band students, training on the saxophone, trying to build a squad, doing fundraisers, doing more chores, updating more on Wattpad and other things. 🌞🌅⛅️🌺🌼🌸😎 I hate summer

Current social media bio? Other than Wattpad, my Instagram bio was originally one written by a Wattpader, and read ," life is a highway, because that's where accidents happen", but I was stalking the popular girl's Instagram pages and changed it from "totally bro" to a Khloé Kardashian quote, "Fate loves the fearless".

Opinion on Athiesm? I don't know what you mean, I don't think it's a bad thing, even though I believe in God. I think it makes complete sense for someone to not believe in something they can't see or touch.

Are you a feminist? Hm, I'm I don't know: I'm still deciding!

Bagels or Doughnuts! Bagels with cream cheese please!

And that wraps up my first Q&A!