17- Slumps

Let us take a moment to appreciate the media. I forgot where I got it from. I think it was @divergentwizards but I'm not suuuuuure.

Cake. Fight the cravings.
Cookies. Fight the cravings.
Curly fries. Fight the cravings.
Bananas. Fight the cravings.

Did it occur to you that I might not want to fight the cravings. (Attacks food)
That actually happened today. Apparently the cake was supposed to be a birthday present for someone else. I guess you shouldn't have left it out there in my radar.

Imagine what I'll be like when I actually hit puberty. I'll be a Liddle potato.
---
I have a performance coming up right now and I'm going to be honest. I'm like a train wreck right now.

Midterms. Flute festival. Birthday party. Walking. Book series. Social media. School. Breathing. Projects. Cat sitting. Breathing. Don't ask.

Olivia has not been on her best behavior and I really want to get second division or higher and I'm under the heavy, body-crippling self doubt that every musician goes through no matter how well they know the music. I feel like going up to lady karma and giving her the middle finger. Two of my middle fingers actually to accentuate my anger and pïsśéd offness at the world.

Wow, I'm going into emo mode aren't I? Better come back to this tomorrow then.

I just need to deal with my thoughts right now. I'll come back to earth soon.
---
I don't want to leave this on a depressed note, so I'm trying to find a way to make this funny. Try searching up Donald trumpet memes. Oops. Meant Trump.