34- Tag #2

I was tagged by @MercedesAnaya to do this tag thingy, so I decided to do it today because I love answering tags. And I love tags in particular since they make don't make me feel guilty for talking about myself, which is what this book is all about- which has unfortunately caused it to decrease in popularity once the regular readers realize that I have better things to do than talk about them (you guys know who I am talking about).

1) Do you have a celebrity crush?

So, by celebrity crush- according to my PR team (composed of Me, Myself, and I) is supposed to be an actual person. *nervously giggles and shoves my Percy Jackson and Stiles Stilinski shrines into the corner of my bedroom.

So, metaphorically speaking; reducing myself to a stereotypical, hormone-ridden, heterosexual, teenage girl, I guess Dylan O'Brien, Corey Fogelmanis, and a couple others are the main ones. But I'm not really attracted to them as actors, just the characters that they play- so when you think of it that way, I'm not really crushing on Dylan O'Brien or Corey, I'm crushing on Stiles Stilinski and Farkle Minkus. *pats herself on back for clever self-validation. Next question!

2)Who are your best friends?

... Oh, that question makes me really nervous. Well- I guess I'm kind of close to Taniyah, Olivia... Hehe, I actually don't have as many friends as I'd like to think I do. Let's move on before this get's really depressing!

3) Favorite animal

I love all animals actually, humans are the ones I have more turbulence with; but you could name any species of bird, reptile, blobfish, etcetera- and I would love it. I like otters and horses very much.

4) Favorite songs?

I'm really digging Michael Jackson and Sia' work at the moment.

5) What book are you currently reading?

Reckless by Cornelia Funke

9) Do you have any pets?

Not at the moment, but I do care for a lot of my neighbor's cats a lot.

10) Do you participate in any sports outside of school?

Look at me. I obviously am living an Olympian lifestyle.

11) Tag 15 people
windst0rm TheGirlWhoDoesItAll LadyAirabeth laila1920 kumaranrsc hudanoor07 JohnLightning jcoop11 Cookie_dough_1 FanFicPanda HALO___ rinkhan555 Rmsnyder21 floweristic

I don't know 15 people so that's all I'm going to do