Chapter 1: Bad dream

Chapter 1

There was Sandra and Edward in the car. They just went back to their home after met Sandra dragon's, Olly. On their way home they singing and laughing happily. Edward is the one who company Sandra while Cedric go to Hogwarts. Edward is Cedric twin's and also Sandra brother's.

That was the last day Sandra meet Edward and until now she still have a bad dream about the car crash that have killed Edward and almost kill her. Every time she had that dream she will scream and start crying on her bad. That day Cedric is the one who come to her room and get her.

"Calm down Sandra, I am here. I'm here". He hug his little sister and calm her. He know this must be hard for her to accept that Edward now is gone even now there have been 3 years already. Sandra really closed to Edward. They never be far from each other and always have one another.

Now, Edward is gone. It was Cedric responsibility to keep her little sister safe. He don't want to lose his little sister again. That's enough for what have he been through seeing how much pain that Sandra feel in ICU.

That morning, Sandra got a letter from Hogwarts for being transfer to Hogwarts. She was so happy and go run around her family telling them that she get into Hogwarts.

"Mother, Father, Brother! I get into Hogwarts! Now, I can go to school with you!!!"

"What?! Is this real?" Cedric just don't believe it until his sister show the letter on his face. He grab the letter and read it and then he smile. He pulled Sandra into his embrace and kissed the top of her head.

"Sandra that was a madness! I'm so happy for you!" Cedric was happy that his sister can make into Hogwarts. Now he don't need to worry who will look to her while he go to Hogwarts. He will take care his sister by himself.

"You should be happy my brother. You must be happy because your beautiful cute little sister just get into Hogwarts!"

"Oh, my baby. We're so proud of you", Mr and Mrs Diggory kiss their daughter with full of love.

Mrs Diggory start to cry until she start to remind them that they are late to attend the Quidditch World Cup Champion. So, she start to pick their bags and give to them.

At the door, Mr Diggory kiss her wife. Then Mrs Diggory look at her son and her daughter.

"Cedric, Sandra is your responsibility. Take care of your sister. Okay?" Mrs Diggory rub her son cheeks and pulled him into her embrace.

"Yes mom, don't worry." Cedric kiss her cheeks and hug his mother tightly as not to worry about them.

"Sandra, listen to your dad and brother. Don't get lost. There are so many people over there." Mrs Diggory murmur to her daughter as pulled Sandra into her embrace also.

"Yes mother, I will. Everything will be alright as long as Cedric with me." She smile to Cedric and wink. She kiss her mother cheeks as a good bye and walk with her brother and father into woods.

Mrs Diggory look at them with a smile and waved her hand to them until they lose from her sight in the woods.

*Please comment about my part 1 . It is okay? I really hope you enjoy the story. This is just a beginning of the story. I'm sorry if my grammar was not right. I'm trying to improve it.