Chapter 4: Pain

Chapter 4

"No! I don't want you put your name in that goblet!" Sandra take the paper from Cedric hand. She don't want his brother get into the tournament because she can't bear losing her brother again.

"Give it back Sandra! Don't be childish. You're not a child anymore. It's my decision to enter the tournament. Besides, don't you think Victor put his name too?" Cedric pulled her sister and try to get the paper from her hand.

"Please, please don't do this to me," Sandra sobbing as her give up to fight with his brother and let Cedric take it from her hand. It's been a day she argued with Cedric about Triwizard Tournament. She give up to not let Cedric into it. She know Victor put his name also but she is not worried about him. All she worries now is Cedric.

********************

Yesterday, she been dreaming that Cedric dying and because of that she go to the ship meet  Victor in the late of the night. Of course Victor was mad at her walking alone through the night seeing him but when Victor see her pale face and sweating, Victor can't be mad but worried. That night Sandra spent her time with Victor sharing her dream about Cedric to him.

"Someone is going to kill him if he still want continue to enter the Triwizard Tournament," Sandra say to Victor as her whole body shaking and sobbing.

"What are you talking Sandra? Who's going to die?" Victor grasped her hands in his to calm her down.

"Cedric, he is going to die if he go into that tournament ", Sandra groan between his teeth.

"How do you know about it Sandra?" Victor pulled his cousin into his comforting embrace let her calm as his hand wipe the tears on her cheeks.

"I've dream about it." Victor gasp as he know his cousin dream never lies. Victor rub her back and try to calm Sandra while he says "It's just a dream Sandra. Maybe it's just really a dream. It's not going to be real. Come here look at me." Victor push his cousin let her eyes face him.

"Look, Cedric just try his luck to enter the games but it doesn't mean that he will be chosen by it. Different from me, Igor have asked me to enter the games for my school. Well, if he been chosen by it. I'm promise you I will watch him, okay?" Victor try to convince Sandra. Sandra hug her cousin as her arms around his neck, her chin rest on his shoulder.

"I want both of you to be safe. Not only Cedric, but you also. Even you're my cousin but you also my brother who I am growing up with. So, please be safe. No matter what." Sandra whisper at his neck as her eyes slowly close tired of crying.

Victor take his cousin to his bed and move a strand of hair away from her face and kiss her forehead. He look at her face as his hand brush her hair.

"If you only know the truth. Will you love him same like how you love him now? If you know the secret we been hiding from you, will you forgive us? I miss watching you sleep at my side wondering if you have dream about me. Sleep tight my sister because I will make sure that bad dream don't bother you this night  because I'm here with you."

********************

Cedric take his paper roughly from Sandra and doesn't care about her who start to cry even though deeply in his heart is hurt.

"Why can't you listen to me? I don't want to lose you. It's enough with Edward", Sandra grab his hand begging him. While Cedric close his eyes restraint his anger. Again and again Sandra bring Edward name to him. Yes, he admitted that they have same face but he is not Edward.

"That's enough, Sandra! Stop bring his name in us! I'm not him. He is dead! Don't you remember that you kill him? You're the one who want to meet Olly as you know he is not well that night. You kill him Sandra. Because of you he is dead." Sandra gasp as she is shocked what have Cedric told her. Cedric take his hand abruptly from Sandra and Sandra fall down to the ground. Then, he leave Sandra alone crying out loud.